Chapter 5

The Norwegian woke up, opening his eyes slowly. He looked around, expecting to see his roommate but jumped up in panic when he saw a stranger. He grabbed the nearest object which happened to be a broom and held it out in what he hoped to be threateningly as the stranger got closer.

"Get back! I'm warning you, I know how to fight!" Tord shouted at the stranger, now backed into a corner.

Suddenly, a sharp pain struck in Tord's side. He resisted the urge to cry out in pain, refusing to show weakness in front of a potential enemy.

"Woah, hey! Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you." The stranger said, raising their arms into the air and taking a step backward.

Hearing the stranger's voice snapped Tord back to his senses. He finally looked at the stranger. Their hair was sticking up at an seemingly impossible height, reminding Tord of a pineapple. They also were well built, and much taller then Tord. The teenager assumed that the stranger was at least 20 years old, a grown man and possible a strong opponent. Tord then took a better look at the man's face, light skin, with a reddish undertone, small stubble, and the eyes. They were pure black, beautiful, breathtaking, captivating...

'Control your gay, Tord!' The Norwegian mentally scolded himself as he looked away from the stranger's eyes. 'I have to focus or he could kill me.'

Tord took a breath that was shakier then he preferred and spoke to the stranger again. "Who are you?" He had many other questions, but he decided that the best approach was to ask them one at a time. 

"I'm Tho-Tom." The stranger, Tom, responded, his voice much silkier then before. "I accidentally ran you over with my horse, so I rented a motel room to try to fix up your injuries." Realization went through Tom's black eyes. "You need to rest. You shouldn't have jumped up so suddenly."

Tom's voice was so commanding that Tord almost stammered out an apology, but he managed to catch himself. "Well maybe I wouldn't have jumped if I hadn't been ran over, kidnapped, and have a complete stranger standing over me!"

The black eyed man was quick to retort. "One, I didn't kidnap you! As I just said, I was trying to help you!

"Because you ran me over!"

"It was an accident!"

"How do you accidentally run someone over?!"

"I was distracted!"

"By what?! And it better not have been because of my dashing looks, because that's just wrong!"

"Oh so you're a jerk and a homophobe?!"

"I'm not homophobic, I'm gay! It's wrong because you're like 25 and I'm 16!"

Tord saw Tom blink in confusion. "I thought I looked old for my age, but I didn't realize I looked that old."

"Wait, how old are you?" The teen asked with genuine curiosity.

"I'm only 18."

"Oh..." There was an awkward silence for a moment. "But that doesn't matter! It's not like I would date you anyway."

"Good, because I wouldn't date you either."

There was once an awkward silence but this time it was broken by Tom's laughter, soon followed by Tords.

"How did this conversation even get to this point?" Tom asks between laughs.

"Who knows." Tord replies, also laughing.

After their laughing fit is over, the British man clears his throat. "Now will you let me see your injuries?"

"Fine." The Norwegian groans then joins Tom on the bed.

"Arm."

Tord gives Tom a weird look.

Tom rolls his eyes. "Show me your arm."

Tord obeys, then quickly retorts, "I knew I was supposed to do that."

"Sure you did."

"Hey, I'll have you know- ouch!"

"Calm down, you big baby." The 18 year old says as he pours something onto Tord's arm.

"What is that?" Tord asks suspiciously. 

"It's just antibiotics." Tom replies, pouring more.

"It stings." The teenager whines.

"That means it's working. Your arm will be fine." Tom says, closing the lid. 

"No thanks to you." Tord muttered, cradling his arm after he pulls it away.

"No thanks to me?! I'm the one who fixed it!"

"It wouldn't have to have been fixed if you hadn't run me over in the first place!"

"I already told you, it was an accident!"

"And I already told you that I don't believe that!"

"Well now that I fixed your arm, I have no reason to be here and engage in your idiotic discussion. Good bye, Tord." Tom says as he packs up his supplies and turns to leave.

Tord shoots him double middle fingers on his way out. 

'What a jerk.' He thinks to himself. 'The only thing that he has going for him is being so darn attractive.'

Author's Note: If I created a separate story where people could send me fanart of this story and I would post it, would anyone actual send art?