Yoreum and a Fight

Yoreum's POV

It is such a wonderful night and my owner just suddenly smiled at me creepily.

I-- (Did you think I'd give a dog a fucking POV?😂)

Yeonwoo's POV

"I'm done eating dinnerrrrr" I shouted and looked around, still on my seat.

Where is Yoreum?

Oh right, I gave my maids freedom, I gave them lots of money for them to spend for their families or for their future. Actually, their only job was clean the house except my room, mow the lawn grass, feed the fishes and wash my clothes except for my underwear.

"Yeonwoo un---"

"For the last time, I SHOULD FUCKING STOP HALLUCINATING!" I stood up and slammed my palms on the table.

I have been getting those hallucinations again like fuck, I can't even stop them.

I walked around my room to find Yoreum, after minutes of searching, I saw him running around the pool through the balcony. Before I went out to the pool, of course, I didn't forget to bring my stretchable baton with me.

This house is fucking big, it's like a fucking mansion but much more modernized. I tell you, it's dangerous to live alone in a house this big. I mean, you won't know if someone you don't know has actually got inside and started to steal your things.

Well, I have a big gate that I myself can only operate using my phone, and my house is in the middle of my whole hacienda. And, how can I easily forget that I have CCTV cameras all around the place?

"What's with you? Are you crazy? Who are you playing with?" I got into my knee and scratched the spot behind his ears.

He turned around and ran away, I ran after but then he stopped infront a bush.

It rustled, making me jump and Yoreum to bark even louder. He started to growl, I prepared to defend myself and took my baton and stretched it to it's full length.

I pointed the tip to the bush amd started to poke the inside.

Fuck I'm creeped out! What if a dead body is here?! That can't be. Oh! What if there is a robber?! A rapist?! Monster?! Satan?! BLACK BEARD?!

I swear, if it's Black Beard, he'd totally immediately kill me for idolizing so much at White Beard.

Just then, I jumped and fell on my butt when a FUCKING HUGE RAT RAN OUT OF THE FUCKING BUSH!

Yoreum chased it but he wasn't out of sight, I stood up and rubbed my butt, thinking that Yoreum would catch it. That dog always eats everything that he thinks is food.

Wait...

Fuck!

HE'S GONNA EAT A FUCKING RAT!

"Yoreum!" I ran after him who ran after the huge rat. The rat would go inside a bush but Yoreum would still scare and continue chasing it.

Damn, these two are fucking fast.

He was getting closer and closer to it with an open mouth, I ran faster and tackled him down, hugging him. We rolled on the mowed grass and I stopped us from rolling. I pinned him down before he could squirm his way out.

"Damn boy, when did you get so fast?" I panted and rested for awhile on his tummy.

"It's been a long time since we had a run together" I smiled and sat beside him. He didn't move and just kept on panting while looking at me, his tummy facing upwards.