Dream Ception

Yeonwoo's POV

"Lee Dabin?"

"Yes, that's her"

"Why did you tell me? I wanted to know by myself"

"It's already hard for Dabin, Nancy, she can't keep on lying to you anymore"

"She...said that?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Nancy"

"What?"

"She like you"

She likes you

Like you

You

I flinched and opened my eyes. I looked everywhere when I saw a hand holding my shoulder, I looked up and saw her, worried.

"Are you ok?" I nodded.

"What happened?" I looked around and got confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Did they tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"That I'm L........ They didn't tell you, did they?"

"N-No" Fuck, that was close.

"Then what did I just hear while I was sleeping?"

"Maybe it was just your dream"

"It sounded realistic"

"You can't be hearing anything, you were wearing earpods" I touched my ears but they weren't there, I looked at her confused and she opened her hand.

"Here, I took them off when you felt uneasy while you were sleeping" She gave me the earpods but I got a bit startled when she skidded closer. I looked closely at her eyes and her eyes were hooded.

"What's wrong with you?" I scanned her body up and down but there were no signs of her hurt or something.

"What do you mean?" She plopped on her seat and yelped at the compact of her butt to the seat.

"What time is it already?" She looked at her watch and glared at it, she widened her eyes this time and looked at me.

"I dunno"

"Why?"

"It's aaallll blurry"

I knew it.

I looked at my watch and it was already afternoon, late 6.

Wow, I really was tired.

"What were you guys doing while I was sleeping?" I asked her even though she looks silly looking at her fingers right now.

"First, when you took a nappy nap, I was just talking with my friends about lifeu cause we haven't met for months already" Her cute but silly response made me giggle. I mean, nappy nap? Lifeu? She's totally-

"Then, after that, Jane unnie butted in, holding a dwink"

"What kind of dwink" I tried to hold my laughter when I impersonated, I almost failed to be honest.

"Thisss" She pointed at a bottle of empty soju, I laughed and she smiled.

"Soju can't make you easily drunk, you can't handle soju?"

"I caaaannnn" She pouted. "Who said I drank sojuuu" I raised my brows at her. She held out a glass and what was inside made my eyes about to go out their sockets and my jaw dropped.