Hallucinations, Hugs And A Flashback

*beepbeepbeep*

My eyes immediately shot open when I heard the alarm clock go annoyingly loud. So, obviously I turned it off.

I went to the balcony of my room that points to the pool and noticed that it's already fucking night.

6:39 pm, it read on the alarm.

Did I sleep that long?

Just after going to her house, I immediately slept since I had nothing else to do. Well, now that I'm bored, how about a bucket?

I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge, revealing my unharmed buckets and some meat, cheese and beverages.

I took a bucket and closed it with my foot, when I turned around and faced the door of the main bathroom of my house, I almost jumped and almost dropped the precious bucket.

"Dabin-ah, I just finished my bath, won't you go in? I already prepared it for you, perhaps, do you want me to rub your back?" She smiled at me like I'm not fucking bothered that she's here.

I ignored what I saw, maybe I was just paranoid. When I peeked at the living room and sensed someone on the couch, I almost choked.

How did she go from the bathroom door to the couch?!

How fast did she just changed from robes to an oversized shirt?!

"Dabin-ah, watch with me, jebal~~" She giggled while holding the remote and turned on the T.V.

What's happening?!

I ran to my room and opened it and my knees weakened so I leaned on the door frame with wider eyes and quivering mouth.

"Oh my God" Was all I could speak of and in English.

"Close your mouth jagiya, why did you leave me in your room? You left me hanging aegiiiii~~~" She pouted at me and touched my fucking chest!

Why the fuck is she just wearing my blanket around her naked body!

I closed my eyes and breathed heavily, when I opened them, there was nobody but me and the bucket I'm holding.

I looked around and she wasn't anywhere to be found. I immediately went inside my room and closed it with a deep sigh.

Yoreum approached me and begged for a bucket but I lifted it above my head and glared at him. "Nu-uh, you're not getting any, tsikin is mine so stay in your bed, I already gave you food boy" He whimpered and went to his bed, staring at me with puppy eyes.

I looked at him, he raised his head, hoping that I'd give him...then I stucked my tongue out and smiled.

Tsikin is just mine and no one else's, even Yoreum can't have some.

I went to my bed and placed the bucket gently to balance it and took my phone to call Hyebin.

I took a tsikin and properly sat indian style in the middle of my bed when Hyebin's voice was heard on the other line.

"Yah! I told you not to disturb me" "Mianhae Hyebin but I'm acting crazy here" "You just realized you're crazy?" I heard her chuckle so I sarcastically laughed.

"Well, how can you say you're acting crazy?" "I can see things that aren't there" I confessed as I felt my body shiver.

"Don't play with me idiot" "It's true!" "Is it a dokkaebi or something?" "No! That's just scary" "Haetae?" "Nu-uh" "Then is it a 9 tailed fox?" Seriously? "That would be cool and that's just me but no. It's probably better or worse, I don't know but I actually know her" "Her? So it's a she and you know her?" "Sorta" "Stop hallucinating you dumbass. Then, who is it?" I blinked before telling her and sighed.