Sex, Pills and Alcohol

(This doesn't involve drug rape or whatever it's called😂)

Yeonwoo's POV

"Fuck" I puffed my cheeks and rapidly ran to our room. I placed down Nancy on her bed and ran to the bathroom, bumping on the door and getting in. I was coughing bad and facing the sink.

Dark red blood came out of my mouth and ran to the strainer. I could taste how metallic it was from it's iron content.

I groaned when something kept banging on my head, it's just like everyday, it feels like being clobbered using a fucking mace.

Bang!

I shouted in pain when I heard a gunshot and it felt like my head was shot. I rested my hands on the sink for support, my knees were trembling and I want to fall down, but I'm not weak, I should fight.

I turned on the faucet as the water washed away the blood, my head still kept hurting and my vision got blurry.

I was crying.

"Fuck this" I muttered and let out a sob, I wiped my tears and sighed.

"Yeonwoo unniiieee~~~ where are you?" My head felt light, I looked by the door and there she was. Nancy was standing, eyes closed and obviously looking sleepy and cute.

My smile couldn't hide and my head felt like it never hurted when I saw her.

"I-I'm here" She opened her eyes and gasped, she ran to me and made me look at her.

"You're mouth and lips have blood again, did you perhaps..." I just frowned at her. I washed the blood away and gargled water.

"I'm ok" I smiled weakly at her.

"Sorry" She looked down.

"For what?"

"For dozing off and you had to carry me" I just chuckled and shook my head.

"Don't make me worry unnie" I could just give her a small smile.

"You can't call me unnie when we get back ok? Just...please understand"

"I know" She rubbed her arm, looking away from my eyes.

After I changed my clothes, I plopped on my side of the bed, my head starting to hurt again. She went inside the bathroom to change into her pyjamas when I heard a whimper. I sat up and looked beside me, it was Yoreum looking sad at me, him on the bed.

"Why are you in the bed? Get down" He obeyed, still whimpering as if he was showing how sad he was.

"What's wrong?" I caressed his fur amd smiled.

"I'm ok boy" I picked up my phone and dialled my psychiatrist.

"Anyeong?" He answered.

"Kim-uisa" I cleared my throat, looking down at Yoreum.

(Uisa (silent U)-Doctor)

"Oh! Dabin-ah, how are you doing?"

"Great, I think"

"Hmmm, tell me" I sighed and touched the side of my head.

"It hurts again"

"Have you been taking the meds I prescribed you?" I looked at my tote bag beside me and opened it, taking my bottle of blackmores and hid them under my pillow. I only take one a day, it depends when I'd take them, too much can give me rebound headache.

"Yes, but I didn't take some for today"

"You better, now"

"But Kim-uisa"