Ouija- wdw

It was late at night and you decided to join your friends. You didn't want to be alone tonight. The plan was to go to a creepy abandoned building. But they didn't tell you the place was an old insane asylum from the 1950's.

You met up with Corbyn and Jack as they got the rest of there stuff from the backseat of the car. They both had backpacks and flashlights in hand.

"Where are the others?" I ask rocking lightly on my feet.

"They are already there waiting for us to meet them," Corbyn says shutting the trunk.

The two guys start walking towards a dark path making your stomach turn. The farther you get into the woods the closer the building got. In the least it was terrifying. Not much time went by till you spotted flashlights in the distance meaning you caught up with the rest of the group. Jonah, Zach, Daniel and some girl.

"Took you long enough," Jonah says pointing his flashlight at a broken window we would be climbing into. "So the order in will be Y/n, Gabbie, Zach, Jack, Daniel, Corbyn, then me so whenever we are ready then lets go," Jonah says then turning back.

You nod and find yourself being lifted toward the window as you grab it and pull yourself inside. The guys hand you a flashlight and you turn around shining it at the walls. Gabbie then accompanies you making you feel more safe.

The walls have graffiti and the floors are covered in dust. As the guys all make it into the corridor you all split into groups. Going with Corbyn, Daniel, and Jonah you all walk into room after room.

"What even is this place?" You ask walking into a room with bars over the window. There was one bed and the walls had pictures carved into it.

"Its an insane asylum actually," Daniel says walking into the same room, "Okay that's actually creepy as fuck!"

Daniel points at a doll and it has one eye open the other closed scaring the shit out of both you. From a distance you hear footsteps but look into the hallway to see no one. Following Daniel back down the hall you meet up with the others and they sitting in a circle with a board out.

"Wanna play?" They ask and you shake your head no immediately sitting by Daniel away from the others.

They all start playing and nothing happens as they as if anyone is present. Everyone goes silent as the planchett started gliding to the words yes. It starts doing random stuff and going over random letters.

"Guys I think you should stop now," you say trying to get them to put the board away. There is a sound from down the hallway again.

"Do you have bad intentions for us?" Jack asks the board making everyone go silent again as it starts spelling out a name.

"What did it say?" You ask getting nervous as you have had a bad experience with an Ouija board in the past.

"It spelled out your name," Zach says. Jonah reaches for the planchett and lifts it to his eye. He drops it.

"G-guys I want to go now," you cry now holding onto Daniel tightly. He agrees. Theres a louder bang closer that the last one.

"Lets go?" Daniel says standing up and pulling you up too. You make your way down the corridor trying to find the way you came in at but it seems like you are getting farther and farther into the building. Daniel gives your hand a quick squeez and pulls you through another hall seeing the window you came in at.

He jumps out and you follow him catching you. Saftely you make it onto the path still holding Daniel and making small talk so it will lighten the mood.

"Im not doing that again. I should have stayed home and just invited you to watch movies," you giggle.

You reach the end of the path and see the cars. Daniel goes up to the bands car. He lets out a terrified shriek.

"Y/n that doll we saw earlier is in the drivers seat of the car. No one else saw it and we didn't leave the building," Daniel says making you gulp.

"Lets just take my car and go to my place? I need a protector," you say pulling him away from the car and to yours.

Its true you where terrified and wanted someone else with you. Never again would you go anywhere with these guys again.