Morning date with Jonah would include

☆Going to his favorite Coffee shop

☆Him being a gentleman opening doors for you and pulling out chairs

☆You being clumsy and spilling coffee on your shirt then stealing Jonahs hoodie

☆After getting Coffee and bagels you take a walk on the beach hand in hand

☆Jonah loves giving kisses on the cheek

☆Just him telling you how much he loves you

"Hey y/n you ready to go?" Jonah skips up the stairs to come into your room.

"Yea one minute," you yell from the bathroom. One last look at yourself and you greet your boyfriend with a kiss. "Let's go baby."

You follow Jonah down stairs and to the red jeep in the driveway. Tryna flex with Jacks car? He quickly opens your door for you letting you in before running to his side.

Once at the cute hole in the wall coffee shop he parks and opens the car door once again. Then takes your hand.

"For my queen," he says. A nice elderly couple opens the shop doors for you and Jonah to go through and you thank them. "That will be us one day," Jonah says walking too a table for two. He pulls out your chair then sits in his.

He takes a menu even though he always gets the same exact thing. You get your food and coffee then quickly eat making small talk with him.

"Did I say how beautiful you are today?" Jonah asks placing a hand on your knee. You blush still not used to be called that. You lean over the table to peck Jonahs lips but nock over your cup spilling coffee all over your white shirt.

"Shit," you mumble quickly cleaning up the mess you made.

Jonah being the best boyfriend takes off his hoodie quickly passing it over the table. You smile in embarrassment and slip on his hoodie.

"God I love you," he chuckles. He then pays and you walk down to the beach. It being so close to the coffee shoppe was perfect.

He stops and hold your hands in his as he stares down at your small figure compared to his.

"What?" You giggle as he places his lips gently on your cheek before kissing the other. He lightly places his lips on your before pulling away.

"Like I said I love you, like a lot!"