Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Drowning

Louis leaned against the grand piano, unable to move or think. He was so conflicted. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest and blood pulsed through his veins at rapid speeds. His head and behind were throbbing.

“What happened?” He whispered to himself. He stabilized his hands and pushed himself off the floor, avoiding the splats of fresh semen on the floor. He grabbed his tie and wiped it up, leaving his tie sticky and white. Although he was sore, Louis could still move, and proceeded mindlessly to his dorm room with an uncontrollable distressed look on his face. No one had seen him and Harry was nowhere to be found.

When Louis arrived at his dorm room, he unlocked the door with his shaky hands. Harry’s words lingering in his mind. He got completely naked and moved to his bed, almost completely in tears by the time he flopped on top of it. The tears streamed down his face. He curled up into a ball and sobbed. This couldn’t be happening. Louis had only just arrived at the school. His first day of classes ended up being the worst day of his life. He hated Harry, but he hated himself more for letting go. Harry knew just where to push to make Louis give in. This was an advantage he would never be able to let go of.

******

Louis awoke in the exact same position that he was in when he was sobbing in a ball. His body was tense and worse than yesterday. Louis knew the only way he could fight Harry was to be strong. He got up and showered, making sure he looked the exact same that he did before the incident last night. He combed his hair and got dressed, looking clean and proper.

There was a knock on the door. Louis tensed. He moved over and opened it slightly, peaking out.

“You seem tense.” David’s excited voice rang through Louis’ ears. Louis opened the door completely, motioning for David to come in. He closed the door and returned to the office room, packing his things. David followed him, holding an iced coffee and a slice of banana bread.

“I picked this up for you while I was at work.” David smiled. “Double espresso shot, just like you ordered.”

Louis was shocked. From the way he had been treating David, he thought he would never speak to him again. He grabbed the food and smiled at David. David smiled back, his eyes deep with kindness.

“You really don’t say much.” David commented. “Maybe you’re the strong silent type?”

“Yeah,” Louis looked at his feet, remembering the way Harry had touched him. “Minus the strong.” David sensed Louis was sad and embraced him in a large, brotherly hug. “You seem plenty strong to me, but a lot of people don’t see that.”

Louis was still dumbfounded that David was so nice. He had never met anyone who cared about him like he did. Louis returned the hug.

“Thank you for this.” Louis gestured to the coffee and bread.

“Oh no problem!” David exclaimed, “I knew you would need a pick me up.” Louis smiled and packed up his things.

“I’ll see you in gym today.” Louis looked David in the eyes.

“Cool! See you then!”

*****

Louis made his way over to drama, trying to clear his mind of what happened last night. Harry was his drama partner for the rest of the year, so it would be impossible to stay away from him. He entered the room and saw Harry leaning over the piano again with his friends, having a good time. Harry saw Louis and quickly turned his attention to him. Harry walked over to Louis with a smirk. “Have fun last night?” Harry asked seductively.

“None at all.” Louis stated, trying to seem like he wasn’t traumatized.

“Really now?” Harry snickered. “Cause that’s not what it seemed like.” Harry got close to Louis. “I heard you moaning. I saw you come all over the floor. I saw your head rise as I came in you.”  He hissed. Louis took a deep breath.

“You forced yourself into me.” He looked away from Harry’s green eyes. “You tied me up and wouldn’t let me go.”

Harry rolled his eyes and smiled. “Oh please,” Harry scuffed, “You can’t tell me you didn’t like feeling helpless. Your moans and your pleads told me everything.” Harry turned Louis’ face close to his and whispered to him sharply, “Look, Tomlinson. I’ll always let you go. I could have left you on the piano, but I didn’t.”

Louis went to speak but was interrupted by Mr. Whitmore’s loud voice.

“Good morning everyone!” He cried out excitedly. “Today we will be working in pairs on Macbeth!”

Great.

Harry let go of Louis’ face and turned his attention to Mr. Whitmore. Adults could not have any idea what Harry was doing to him. It didn’t fit the part and Harry knew that.

“And since it is a nice day today,” Mr. Whitmore continued, “We will be having class in the gardens.” The other boys cheered. Harry smirked. Louis sighed.

“Make your ways to the gardens.” Mr. Whitmore instructed.

Harry glanced at Louis with a dark stare. Louis knew this would not end well.

“Common, Tomlinson.” Harry instructed.

“Harry and Louis,” Mr. Whitmore began, “Stay behind and lock up would you?”

“Absolutely sir.” Harry nodded and waited for Mr. Whitmore to leave. Louis pulled out his iPad and brought up Macbeth.

“You really think we’re going to practise?” Harry asked rudely. He moved over to the door and locked It before they left. Harry walked over to Louis, placing his hands on Louis’ waist.

“What are you-?” Louis was cut off by Harry’s soft lips on his. Louis tried to keep his mouth closed, but Harry was so forceful that he almost had to open. Harry pressed Louis against the wall and continued to kiss him passionately. Louis eventually had to open up, letting Harry explore his mouth. Their tongues rolled around as Harry’s hands stayed firmly on Louis’ shoulders, restricting his movement. Louis’ hands were against the wall, attempting to push back, but it was no use. He felt himself slightly harden and winced.

“I know you want me Tomlinson.” Harry hissed, licking his neck. “You want to get down on your knees for me. And I’m going to let you fulfil that want.”

Louis hardened even more. It was killing him. As much as he tried to push the thoughts away, he couldn’t. Harry pushed Louis’ body down to the floor, letting Louis fall on his knees. Louis knew not to move. Harry unbuckled his pants and slid them down to his ankles. He proceeded to lower his boxers too and smirked at Louis.

Louis was face to face with Harry’s lengths. His eyes were wide and his heart began to beat faster.

“Now, Tomlinson.” Harry began, “This can be easy for you, or it can be difficult.” Louis tensed his face. He had no other option. He opened his mouth slightly, letting somewhat hard Harry into his mouth. His soft pallet raised and his eyes were squeezed closed. Harry pushed in further, touching the back of Louis’ throat with his tip. Louis gagged, but Harry didn’t pull out. Louis was quickly running out of air and he knew the only way to get it was to finish. Louis moved his tongue around, the action quite difficult with limited oxygen. Harry moaned and placed his hand in Louis’ soft hair.

Feeling Harry at full hardness, Louis quickly made an attempt to breath before continuing. He got in one quick breath and finished off Harry. Harry exploded into the back of his throat, forcing Louis to swallow. Louis gagged at the taste. Harry pulled out, letting Louis breathe. As Louis gasped for air, Harry out his pants back on and stared at Louis.

Under his breath, Louis let a “What the fuck was that?” Escape his mouth. Harry turned around with a large grin on his face. He had obviously heard Louis.

“Thanks Tomlinson.” He looked over his shoulder. “See you outside.”

Harry went over to the door and unlocked it, leaving Louis alone on the floor for the second time since he got here.