Chapter 8

Chapter 8 - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Harry would never let Louis forget that he was his. Even after three days of not “seeing” each other, Louis knew that he shouldn’t push his luck. Things could go really wrong, really quick. And since Harry was the son of the school’s director, he had an advantage in position. Harry could make up a lie and prevent Louis from graduating, forcing him back into public school. He couldn’t go back. He knew that Harry was using him for something, but he had no clue what. He wasn’t as wealthy as Harry and had few friends. His father didn’t own a share in any companies nor had extreme influence in parliament. So why did Harry want him? Louis began to think about if Harry actually liked him. It couldn’t be. If someone likes someone, why would they hurt them? Right?

Louis had only gotten two hours of sleep the following night. He was pondering about if he actually liked Harry, or if it was just his lustful hormones. Whatever it was, Louis could admit to himself that there was something sexy about being tied up and not having a choice. It was difficult to know if Harry actually felt attracted to Louis, but they needed to talk. As Louis walked down the hall between third and fourth period, he saw Harry and pulled him out of the crowd.

“We need to talk.” Louis stated.

“Fine.” Harry had no emotion, like he knew that Louis would need to talk to him. Louis led Harry under some stairs by his wrist and pushed themselves underneath them. Harry tilted his head, waiting for Louis to speak.

Louis froze and completely forgot what he was going to tell Harry. He looked up into Harry’s eyes and started to shake. Tears began to stream down his face. Suddenly, Louis felt a pair of arms around him. He looked up and saw Harry standing very close with a smile on his face. Slowly, Harry’s hands traveled from Louis’ shoulders, down to his butt.

Louis immediately stopped crying. He could see Harry was enjoying his pain and wanted to take advantage of that. Louis tried to pull away, but Harry kept his grip firmly in Louis behind.

“If you have something to say, say it.” Harry commanded. “I know you want me Louis; I can see it in your eyes every time we see each other. You loved getting down on your knees for me. You loved being tied up. You loved the way my hair felt against your crotch. Face it Louis, you want me.”

Louis was taken aback. Harry had never said that many words to him at once.

“You want me here Louis,” Harry continued, “You think about what we’ve done together day and night. You want me to come all over your pretty fucking face.” Harry moved his hands to unzip Louis’ school pants, letting Louis’ half hard length free. Louis was turned on even by Harry’s words. His actions. His looks and even his voice. It killed him.

Harry grabbed Louis with his firm and began to pump slowly up and down. Louis was desperate for Harry to speed up.

“Faster” Louis moaned. Harry increased his speed, moving his hand up and down as quickly as he could. Louis felt chills in his entire body and tilted his head back to touch the wall. He put his hands on Harry’s shoulders and waited for the release. Louis was almost there when Harry spoke.

“What are you thinking about?” Harry asked, continuing to pump up and down.

“You and I.” Louis admitted. Harry smirked and continued to pump. Louis was completely ready. He released, letting out a moan he didn’t know he had inside of him. Harry’s hand was covered in semen. He smirked at Louis who handed him a Kleenex from his pocket. Harry wiped his hand and threw the tissue in the garbage, his hand still a little sticky. Harry returned and pressed his lips onto Louis’ softly. As Harry turned to leave, Louis let out a huge breath.

“What the fuck am I doing?” He asked himself.

“I don’t know,” Harry snickered, obviously overhearing, “You tell me.” And Harry left Louis alone in the corridor to regain his thoughts.

Louis zipped up his pants and ran to David’s fourth period class. Opening the door in a frantic, he asked the teacher to talk to him, saying it was important. David got out of his seat quickly grabbing his things and following Louis to his dorm. When they arrived David finally spoke.

“Okay, what is going on?” David asked, “Are you alright?”

“No!” Louis broke down. “Harry is using me for something and I don’t know what!”

David understood immediately. “Oh my god, are you okay?” David sat sobbing Louis down on the bed with his arm around him. Louis cried and cried, explaining the situation to David until the early hours of the morning, when eventually they both fell asleep together in the same bed.