Chapter 12

Chapter 12 - Bath/Shower

A cold breeze rolled in through the window on Monday morning. Louis could feel Harry’s hot body against his, and smiled. This was what he had wanted all along. To have Harry’s arm around him while they slept together peacefully. It was the perfect moment.

Suddenly, Harry bolted up. “Shit.” He spat. He untangled his arm from Louis’ chest and got out of bed quickly. Louis watched as Harry ran over to the bathroom in his Calvin Klein boxers. He could hear Harry turning on the shower. Louis realized he needed one too. Louis shot out of the bed and followed Harry into the bathroom. It was already eight o’clock, classes started in fifteen minutes.

Louis entered the bathroom and saw Harry frantically jamming a toothbrush in his mouth. The shower was still running. Louis let his underwear slip to the floor and hopped in the shower. The scolding hot water burned his skin as he searched for Harry’s shampoo bottle. He squirted a large amount in his hands and frantically lathered up the soap until it was a bubbly consistency. Harry took his underwear off and slid into the shower behind Louis, grabbing the shampoo and squeezing some in his hand.

Louis had no time to ask what Harry was doing. The school never accepted tardiness. Louis continued to wash, and then rinse. As Harry scrubbed at his hair and turned around so their butts were touching. Harry leant over and let the hot water wash away all the soap. Harry got off Louis and grabbed the body wash, spraying some into Louis’ hands.

“Hurry up.” Harry commanded. “We can’t be late. Mr. Whitmore would kill us.” Louis picked up the pace and rinsed himself quickly. He stepped out of the shower, toweling off his hair as quickly as he could. Grabbing Harry’s toothbrush, Louis squirt a large amount of toothpaste on the brush and quickly scrubbed his teeth. Harry ran out, almost tripping on the side of the tub and toweled his hair off too. It flopped in front of his face. With a mouth full of toothpaste, Louis still laughed.

“Shut up.” Harry punched Louis in the back of the shoulder. They were both still naked and scrambled over to Harry’s closet. Grabbing one of Harry’s many uniforms, Louis slid it on. It was a perfect fit. He tied up one of Harry’s ties and moved over to the mirror. He fixed any wrinkles quickly and grabbed the blow dryer and brush sitting on the table beside the mirror. He tilted his head upside down, letting little droplets of water run down his neck. His hair was dry as he handed the dryer to Harry. He began to style in his signature swoosh and sprayed some hairspray on. It was eight ten.

“Shit.” Louis bolted over to his bag, making sure everything was inside. He pulled his wallet and phone out of his pants pockets and slid the bag around his chest. Harry was done drying and styled his hair quickly. He grabbed his bag and the two bolted over to the main building. Lucky them, they had the same class that morning.

Harry and Louis sprinted over to the drama room, almost running into a freshman carrying a cup of coffee. They arrived in the class and the bell rang. They made it. Mr. Whitmore arrived shortly after the boys and locked the door. “Alright. Let class begin!”

The school day was over before Louis knew it. He hadn’t eaten all day and was excited for dinner. As he moved swiftly through the corridors, he heard someone call out his name.

“Louis!” It was David’s soft voice. David ran up to Louis, catching him in a shoulder hug. Louis shrugged him off his shoulder awkwardly. “How are you?” David asked, keeping up with Louis’ footsteps.

“I’m alright.” Louis smiled, remembering his night with Harry.

“Seems like more than alright.” David winked. How did David always know what Louis was thinking? They proceeded down the corridors in silence, a huge grin on Louis’ face. They entered the dining hall and sat down. Louis began to scan the hall for Harry and spotted him with his possy. He was laughing like always, his huge smile making Louis’ heart lift. He looked so sweet when he was happy. Why couldn’t he make Harry that happy?