Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - A Turn Of Events

Louis woke up beside David on Saturday morning. They were both in their school uniforms and had bags under their eyes. Louis got out of bed and stretched, taking off his uniform and changing into something more casual. He decided on a pair of navy blue anchor shorts, some blue boat shoes and a casual white dress top. David moaned a few feet away. He was obviously still asleep.

Louis walked over to his mac book and stared at the screen. The familiar space background stared back at him. Suddenly, David moved out of the bed and stretched.

He turned to face Louis. “Oh, you’re already awake.” He smiled gently. Louis closed his computer and sighed. He realised how much he missed Harry. Even though it had only been a day, he still wished that he had slept with Harry last night. He could imagine Harry’s soft skin against his and waking up together.

“Earth to Louis!” David interrupted. “Are you okay man?”

Louis nodded. David sat up and hopped out of the bed. “I should get going,” he sighed, “I have a nasty biology lab due on Monday…”

“Alright.” Louis dismissed him. It was obviously not the reaction David wanted. He kept his head down as he left and didn’t make any eye contact with Louis. He shut the door quietly behind him and Louis let out a huge sigh. David was so much nicer than Harry. Why did he crave Harry’s attention so much? Why did he long to be with someone who he knew was hurtful and a threat. It didn’t make sense to him. He clenched his fists and punched a pillow in anger. He wanted Harry. He needed Harry.

After half an hour of Louis sitting on his bed trying to clear his mind, a knock sounded gently on the door.

“Louis?” It was Harry’s voice. Louis turned to get up, but stopped himself. He couldn’t let Harry in. Louis could feel Harry’s agenda and it wasn’t going to happen again.

“I know you’re in there, Tomlinson.” Harry’s voice was much angrier now. Louis rolled off the bed and onto the floor. Just as he hit the floor, Harry had unlocked the door with a spare key. Louis could hear Harry lurking around, looking for him. Louis held his breath and curled up into a ball.

“Stop playing this fucking game, Tomlinson.” Harry was mad now and knew Louis was in the room. Louis’ heartbeat sky rocketed as Harry approached his side of the bed. He squatted down, looking deeply into Louis’ eyes.

“There you are.” He smirked. He could sense Louis’ fear. Louis let out a huge breath and crawled backwards onto the wall, as far from Harry as he could get. The thumping in his brain became louder and louder as Harry followed Louis on his hands and knees into the corner.

“H-How did you get in?” Louis stammered.

“Spare key.” Harry winked. “It helps being the director’s son sometimes.” Harry moved closer to Louis so they were inches apart. Louis could feel Harry’s warm breath on his upper lip. Their shoulders were almost touching as Louis shoved himself farther into the wall.

“Please.” Louis begged. Harry snickered and pressed his lips onto Louis’ gently. Louis turned away, ripping his lips off Harry’s.

“What’s the matter Louis?” Harry panted, kissing his neck. “Not…. In the mood?” Harry continued to kiss Louis’ neck. Louis went to push Harry away, but remembered his graduation from the school. He needed to graduate; he couldn’t go back to public school. He placed his arms on Harry’s back and took in the kiss. He felt Harry rapidly hardening against his leg, desperate to go further.

“Fuck me, Louis.” He whispered seductively, moving back to Louis’ lips. He kissed Harry firmly, trying to get Louis to open up and let him in.

“Come on, Louis.” He moaned. Louis sat there. He braced for Harry to pursue, but he stopped. “What’s wrong?” He asked. Louis slid out from underneath Harry and onto the bed. Harry stood up and followed, slumping on the bed beside Louis, resting his head on his hand.

“I love…” Louis started. He paused. Words would not form in his mind. He felt drunk and couldn’t speak. Harry looked at Louis intriguingly. Louis wondered why Harry was staying with him. Usually, he would have forced himself upon him and left right away, but today he did neither.

“You love me?” Harry finished Louis’ sentence for him. He had said it exactly. He loved Harry Styles. He craved him.

“Yeah…” Louis scratched the back of his head. “Actually, I crave you.” Louis corrected himself. He couldn’t believe he was admitting to the person who would use it against him the very secret he had. Harry lay there, listening. He didn’t move or speak. It drove Louis crazy.

“Aren’t you going to say something?” Louis spat. Harry blinked in surprise. His grey T-Shirt and jeans sat comfortably on his body, hugging and defining him. “Are you gay, Harry?” Louis stared at Harry darkly.

“The question is,” Harry closed his eyes and opened them again slowly, “Are you?”

Louis didn’t know how to respond to Harry’s backfiring question. “I don’t know.” He managed to say, turning away from Harry and staring at the white wall. Harry shrugged. “Me neither.” Harry admitted. Louis scoffed and the softness from Harry’s eyes disappeared like a rocket.

“Are you questioning my answer, Tomlinson?” He asked angrily.

“You and David had a thing.” Louis stated. “He told me.”

“What?” Harry said in shock. “I’ve maybe talked to David once? Maybe not even?” Louis was confused. David had told him a story and cried with him all night. He had warned him not to see Harry.

“That lying fuck.” Harry cut in with a sudden realization. “That piece of shit told you that to make you trust him.”

“Why would he want my trust?” Louis asked. Then he remembered their kiss and how committed David was to comfort Louis. “Oh my god.” Louis gasped. He just realized that David wanted him, and needed to use any resources possible.

“Son of a bitch.” Harry scratched a small zit on his forehead. “That fucker wants you.” Harry stood up and adjusted his camo coloured beanie.

“He’s lying to you, Louis.” Harry concluded. Louis slumped into the bed and sighed deeply. Now what? He needed to talk to David before he made another move on him. The kiss was enough. All he needed to do was find a way to tell David. This would be harder then he thought.