Chapter 13

Chapter 13 - I'm Gay

The bath hall was huge and had rows upon rows of different baths, each with different types of water. There were herbal baths, mud baths, hot baths and cold ones too. Louis had never been in a more interesting place. The walls and floors had been scrubbed clean, not a spot in sight. Harry began to walk towards a bath and turn on the jets, letting foamy bubbles rise to the surface of the tub. Lavender smells wafted towards Louis, embracing him in a swift breeze.

Harry removed his robe and let it slip to the floor, letting his half erection spring free. He slid seductively in the tub, spreading his legs open and letting his arms rest on the edge of the tub. He tilted his head back, letting the bubbles fizzle against his skin.

Louis felt extremely self-conscious. He removed his robe slowly as Harry watched, biting his lower lip. Trying to be as seductive as possible, Louis slid in the tub and sat face to face on Harry’s lap. Feeling Harry’s erection graze his leg slightly, he hardened and pressed himself completely against Harry. He slowly pressed his lips on Harry’s neck, biting and leaving a small red mark.

“Oh, Louis.” Harry moaned quietly. Louis moved his hands so they wrapped around Harry’s muscular shoulders. He smiled suggestively and looked into Harry’s deep green eyes. Louis could feel Harry at full hardness now against the inside of his leg. He flashed him a toothy grin. Harry smiled back and proceeded to sit Louis down beside him. He wrapped his arm around him, letting his arm drape on Louis’ naked chest.

“I love you.” Harry whispered by nibbling Louis’ ear.  “I want to be with you. I don’t care what anyone says.” Louis felt his face become flush. He felt warm and fuzzy inside. Harry was finally accepting himself.

Louis nuzzled his head against Harry’s firm chest, feeling his smooth skin against his. There was nothing Louis wanted more than to be with Harry. He wanted to be able to rest in his arms and cry on his shoulder. He didn’t care that Harry was a dude. He loved him like he had loved no other.

The jets timed out and Harry got out of the tub to towel off. Louis followed, admiring Harry from behind. He was so defined and fit. He wondered what Harry saw in him.

“Harry,” Louis began. Harry turned around. “What do you see in me?” Harry was taken aback by the question. He chuckled and proceeded to speak.

“There is something about you Louis that I feel I can be myself.” Harry turned away, slipping on his pants and shirt. Louis dressed and followed Harry out of the bath room. Was he content with Harry’s answer? He wasn’t really sure.

The two left the bath house in silence, climbing into Harry’s black Audi and turning on the stereo. Harry’s iPhone connected to the car and began playing a familiar tune.

“You like Heart too?” Louis motioned at the phone as “Barracuda” played through the speakers.

“Her voice is amazing.” Harry kept his eyes forward, concentrating on the black road. Louis noticed Harry’s dimples as a faint smile crossed his face. He wondered why Harry’s relationship had fallen. There was definitely something he didn’t know.

They arrived back at school exhausted. Harry pulled his keys out of the car and threw the door open, leaving Louis inside. Louis opened his door and was shocked at how cold it was. Tiny goose bumps began to form on his arms. Harry grabbed a sports bag from the trunk and walked over beside Louis. With his free arm, he gripped Louis in a half hug. Louis could feel how warm Harry was against his left side. His arm wrapped around Harry’s waist as he was pulled closer to him.  They walked together down the hall. Suddenly, Harry stopped. His father was walking towards them.

“Harold…” His brow was folded. “What are you doing with Tomlinson?” Louis expected Harry to lie, but was surprised at what he said.

“I love Louis dad.” Harry’s father stepped back. “And I’m gay.” Harry’s face was stern and truthful. His father went from shocked to angry in about three seconds.

“No, you’re not, Harold.” Harry’s father attempted to tear them away from each other.

Harry stiffened his grip on Louis. “I love him Dad.” Harry repeated, this time angrier. “You can’t tell me who to love anymore.”

Louis ducked his head as Harry guided him past his father and into his dorm. He couldn’t believe what was happening. He smiled. Harry was finally himself.