▪ Cinq ▪

20XX, mardi, cinq, treize heures à quinze.

•???'s POV•

I decided to go to my next lesson at that point because I didn't have a choice. I went along with my friend Laurel and we chatted a bit before getting to the meeting point in PE. Even if I was tall, I sucked at most sports. I couldn't control my height at all, to be honest. This was the perfect point for the teachers to pick on me and always demonstrate what we're supposed to do because I looked sporty. It sucked.

"Aw, I'll see you later, Laurel!" I chirped as she walked away towards her group. I was in the all boys group in PE, which I didn't mind at all. My other friend Jon was in the group, so it was fine. He was really nice too! But like, really really nice. It would've been dangerous for him to be hanging out with people who had bad intentions. I just felt morally bad for him sometimes.

The changing room was hectic. People threw things around, such as socks and trousers. I always either threw my head down for cover (which normally didn't work but stilLllLLlLll) or I got changed in the toilet. However, the toilet door got knocked down and no one uses it for its main purpose - to do your business in. I guess it was good to escape the madness we call getting changed quickly, but I got called a bit of a loser sometimes 'cause of it. Thing is, I won't let anyone bring me down!

Casually, I walked out of the 'war zone'. Thankfully, I got changed quickly or else I'd've got another scolding from the teachers. I scooted over to the tennis court and was commanded to jog around it. At least the weather was better today. Mr Franks told us it was football, and I dreaded the task. I couldn't kick a ball for the life of me, but it was only training so I huffed in semi-defeat.

Jon walked over to me and asked to be in my group: I accepted, naturally. Sadly, we needed 3 people and a lot of my friends were girls. "Hey, uh, can I be in your group again? Sorry, if you wanna be with anyone else..." A short-ish boy said to me. Oh yeah, it's him. "Of course you can join us again! It's a pleasure," Jon exclaimed. I smiled wide at him and we accepted him into our group.

Edward, I think his name was. He was that quiet art kid in class, who always got on with his work. He was really smart, and I usually sat next to him. He let me copy his answers sometimes as well! He's awesome in all honesty but he never talks to much. I saw him speak to Tom earlier today, but that's it. I wish he'd talk to me more but he is who he is and I can't-

"Ow! What was that for?!" I screeched, while turning towards the location of where the football came from. It was Eduardo, again. "Gay!" He shouted, just loud enough that the teacher didn't hear. I rolled my eyes in defeat and continued to pass the ball to either Edward or Jon. Jon threw the ball back to the other group and patted my shoulder. "It'll be fine, Matt. Eduardo's just not nice!" Jon said enthusiastically. I nodded to him and jumped at the sound of a shrill whistle noise.

Words: 584
Thus is extremely late omg. It's a double upload today though.