Encounter

Waking up to school early in the morning sucks, especially in winters. Who loves to wake up in the morning? No one does, except for morning people I guess.  Well I'm in 11th grade and is studying Arts. I want to be a psychologist in the near future, I'm more interested in studying disorders that us people have. It's interesting you know...

With hundreds of thoughts in my mind, I did not realized that I reached school. The students were humming songs, playing football with trash cans, and lovey birdies doing their stuff. 

"Junwoo?" Minsoo called who was near the entrance of the main school gate 

"Yeah?" I answered

"Come here for a sec please, hurry."

I approached him hurriedly. "Yeah, what?"

"Nothing, you can go to your classroom" Minsoo joked.

"Really? Seriously?" I frowned.

"Yeah, just go. I'll see you in class." Minsoo laughed.

Minsoo has always been like that. Playing pranks on everyone. I just walked to my classroom and saw my classmates doing homeworks swiftly. I sighed.

"What do you guys do at home?" I said it to myself.

Our class teacher entered the class. We stood up, bowed and greeted her.

'Maths as always" I sighed. 

When the maths class finally ended, it was for a psychology class. I was looking forward to go to psychology class. There weren't many students taking psychology. We bowed to the teacher and entered the class.  Psychology is just so interesting, studying about disorders, abnormality and all. Our teacher is just so friendly and cheerful. We open up and share stuff to him, one of the funnest class in the school. 

Every Friday is a half day class I mean, We just study two classes eat our food and go home. So basically we go home around 11:15 every Friday. I had light lunch today and headed out. " Bye Everyone, see you next week" Said I. 

I walked home through the crowds of students and later people on the street. I suddenly had an urge to drink Oreo Milkshake. I'm not a coffee person, so I drink either milkshake or tea. I entered a cafe and there was no line, except for someone who was arguing with barista. I got behind that person and overheard the conversation.

"I'm sorry sir, you are 1500 won short."

"Can i not have some discount" he said

He's voice sounds familiar.

"I'm sorry sir, but we cannot." 

"Dang it i had to forget my credit card toady" he said checking his wallet.

"Excuse me, Can i pay for him?" I interrupted

That person looked at me in shock. I saw his face it was Kim Woojin of Stray kids. I was shocked as well. 

"You don't have to, I can skip coffee today" 

"Woo... Woojin Hyung.... I.... I... You said you were short on mo...money.... I.... I want to pay for you...." I said in a trembling voice.

"Okay then" He beamed "I want a mocha with a scoop of ice cream, take away please, please cancel the previous order, and what would you like to have? He asked me.

"O... Oreo Milkshake please" I said.

The total was 10,000 won, I paid for Woojin Hyung and me. I asked him for his autograph and a selfie with him. I thanked and bowed him and left. He halted me and said.

"Hey, wait!" I stopped and turned around "ye Hyung" 

"Can I have your address, I want to pay back to you?"

"It's okay, Hyung, It's on me" I said politely 

"But I insist" He said.

"Okay Hyung" I said as i wrote down my address.

"Thank you!" He said 

I bowed at him and left.

I could not believe i saw my bias in real life. I had to control my gay ass not to fanboy.

I watched anime after reaching my apartment, after all tomorrow is Saturday.

........................

I woke up when i heard a knock on the door early in the morning. 

"It must be Milkman" I said to myself

I was shirtless with my paijamas on walking towards the door, while the door was still knocking.

"Coming!" I said

The knocking stopped and I opened the door surprised to see Woojin on my doorstep, with bottled milk in his hand.

"Hi, Hello! This milk was on your doorstep." Said he beamingly.