Family Time

I started crying as I hugged my mom.. "I'm sorry, I'm extremely sorry...... Will you forgive me?" My mom said.....

"Mom, I'm sorry too......." I said as i hugged her more tightly........

"Where's dad? How come you are here?, Who gave you my address?" I asked......

"Dear, one question at a time..... Dad is in the car.... He is probably coming upstairs......." My mom said....

Just then my entered...... I ran towards my dad and hugged him..... He hugged me back......

"Speak of the devil!" My mom joked....

"I'm so sorry Junwoo....." My dad said.....

"I'm sorry too Junwoo........ I mean 'WE' are sorry....." My dad said.....

We all three hugged together.......

"We've been thinking for a while now about you and your that thing...... At first we were very disappointed..... But as we heard that you people commit suicide and all.... We don't want you to suffer and..... After all you are our son" my mom beamed.......

"How come you are here?" I asked again......

"Ohh.... Your friend Yoonjin gave us your address....." My mom beamed....

I was unaware of the fact that Yoonjin was there.....

Yoonjin smirked at me when i turned towards him.....

"Your mom suddenly texted me last time..... About your presence and told me that they want to accept you and want to be with you now...... I was happy cause they would now accept you..... So i gave them the address and here they are..... But is now the best time?" Yoonjin said.....

"Why what happened?" My dad asked....

"Oooh it's nothing...." I smiled...

"Hey tell us..... We want to hear your problem since we now want to support you...." My mom said.....

"I just broke up with my boyfriend" my voice cracked....

"Who?" My dad asked....

"Kim Woojin....."

"Ooooh, my friend' son? Kim Woojin or that Celebrity Kim Woojin..... Of Straw kids or whatever....?" My dad  asked ....

"Dad it's Stray Kids, and yes Kim Woojin from Stray Kids......" I said ..

My mom and dad were very shocked they almost tripped.....

"That was my exact reaction....." Yoonjin joked.....

"You dated a celebrity?" My mom asked in shocked

I nodded.......

"Wow, our son dated a celebrity..... Time to brag!" My dad joked ....

"Dad....... " I moaned.....

"Let's all forget this!! In order to celebrate our reunion will eat out and have fun as a family...." My dad said......

"Hey, you are free to join us Yoonjin!" My mom said as she beamed.....

"Can I?" Yoonjin asked...

"Come on!" I said......
....................................

After a while we jumped into the car and started to drive......

Me, Yoonjin, mom and dad were all together.......

"Where are we going?" I asked.....

"It's a surprise!" My dad said.....
Even my mom was unaware where he was taking us........

Me and Yoonjin talked a bit, until when my father halted at the shopping mall......

"Dad, a shopping mall?" I said....

"Yeah!! There are lots of shops though!" My dad giggled.....

We all sighed.....

We all roamed around the shopping mall as a family..... Yoonjin included lol......

When we were done window shopping..... Yoonjin spotted a poster of Stray Kids promoting a product...... it was Woojin to be specific with I.N and Jisung.....

"Let's just turn away..." Yoonjin said as he changed my direction.....

"What why?" I asked

"Do you want to see him?"
"No"
"Then let's just turn away...."

I nodded.....
I took a quick peek though.... I saw Woojin, I sighed.....

We then entered Pizza hut......
My dad and mom were seated opposite to us.....

They were talking like a cute couple......

" Hey, if you have any problem and have anything to say to us then please share okay?" My mom said being supportive.....

I nodded......
...........................

Our orders arrived. I had ordered King size pizza, and Yoonjin ordered a medium size chicken pizza..... My mom and dad ordered Pasta for themselves........

"Junwoo dear, you can eat all?" My mom.....

I nodded.....

"You sure have a huge appetite after leaving us..." my dad joked.....

"Yoonjin, don't feel shy okay? If you want to order anything then just order okay?" My dad said....

Yoonjin nodded........

They were really Astornished to see me eat and shocked to see me finish the whole pizza by myself.......

"Yummmm..... By the way mom and dad, I've started tutoring a  student and her mom  pays me $27 per hour....  and that's how I'm now paying my rent......" I smacked my lips.....

My mom, dad and Yoonjin kept their mouth open like a goldfish unable to say anything.......
..................................

We finally reached my apartment and chilled down for a bit......

Yoonjin was with us all along......

"It was funnnn!" Yoonjin said as if he was one of our family member.......

My dad beamed.....

"Glad we all enjoyed......" My mom beamed .....

We all nodded......

"So your studies are all going well......" My mom asked......

"No, he fails all the time, i have to tutor him and......" Yoonjin joked, as he was now being comfortable......

" Hey shhh... No mom i top the class almost every time.... And after a month we are upgrading to the next grade..... I'll be a senior after a month now....." I beamed......

"Hey, so you want to transfer your one year to Thailand?" My mom asked.....

( I don't know how to say the word, I hope you guys understood)...

"I..........."
.......................