Flashback

"We need to talk...." Yoonjin said.... As he grabbed my hand and entered my apartment.......

"Hey, what's with this sudden talk?" I threw Yoonjin's hand away......

"Alright, sorry, can we just talk?" Yoonjin asked......

"You could have waited for tomorrow, I mean we could have talked tomorrow......" I said

"No...... I need to tell you right now and here....."

"Alright, alright....... Calm down.... Here sit down first and let me grab some water for you okay?"

Yoonjin nodded......

I bought him a glass of water and and he drank it...... He calmed himself down and started talking......

"I'm feeling weird nowadays.....!

I looked confused...... "What do you mean?" I asked......

"Weird as in, I want to be with you all the time, I want to share lots of stuff with you...... Hangout together, hold your hand feel your cheeks..... I don't know what's with me....." Yoonjin confessed.....

"Oh..... I.....I......" I looked away from Yoonjin......

"Hey, look at me, please.... don't look away......" Yoonjin said as he turned my face towards him.........

"Aren't you just so cute?" Yoonji added.....

"Yoonjin, you know right, I'm seeing Woojin hyung right now?" I reminded.....

"I'm aware...... But nowadays I can't stand you being with Woojin hyung anymore.... I want to be with you and only you ...." Yoonjin said......

"Yoonjin, it's better we stay friends..... I beamed......

"I respect your decision, but I can't cheat on Woojin, right?" I added.....

"Oh...... Just friends?" Yoonjin replied.....

"I'm sorry okay? We can still hangout, and be crazy buddies and you know?"
I held my tears back...... And chuckled....

"Oh.....okay...... We still can be friends right?" Yoonjin asked......

"Yeah, we can...... On that note since today is Friday, spend a night here..... Let's watch movies gossip....."

"Uhm......" Yoonjin smiled......
We started watching movie and enjoyed....... Snacks and food really goes well with the movie...... When we looked at the watch it was past midnight..... We decided to sleep......  We dozed of pretty quickly.......
.................................

Yoonjin's POV
*Flashback*

"Hah GAYYYYY!!!!! NO ONE WANTS YOU, GET LOST!!!" the bullies teased while attacking Yoonjin.......

"I'm not......even troubling you guys..... Stop bothering me......" Yoonjin pleaded......

"Gay guys like should and will not be accepted by the society....." Said the bullies......

"I should not have told him,told him that I'm Gay, I trusted him, my close friend, who turned out to be a lier and a betrayer..... And a big FAT HOMOPHOBIC!" i sighed while taking a punch and kicks that they were throwing..........

After they were done with him, they just threw me in the dumpster.......... I was swollen up.....

"Fucking, Jun,! Fuck you," I shouted.....

Jun was my close friend, whom I really trusted........ He told other friends that I'm Gay......and I.... Me became the victim of the bully...............
I tried to fight back, but they are just too strong, I mean they gang me up in a group of 4 or 5 and just beat me up...... What's wrong with being Gay, or Lesbian, or Bisexual or whatever..... We are still humans and have feelings.....

I was really mad and ran towards my home..... I slammed open the door and ran upstairs......

"Hey, what do I always tell you about the door?" My mom yelled from the kitchen.........

I did not want to talk with anyone.... I slammed the door and cried on my bed covering my face with Pillow..... My mom heard my muffling and she came to check on me...... "Hey darling, you ok?" My mom asked......

"I don't know....."

"What? You are wounded, swollen and your clothes are dirty! " What Happened?" My mom looked really concerned.....

"This world is so cruel..... I don't belong here...... I don't want to live..... Mom is me being GAY is wrong?" I told my mom..... Who just found out I'm gay.......

"Honny, are you gay?" My mom asked.....

"Yeah..... If you don't accept me then fine I'm leaving this house......"

"Oh honny come here....." She said as she hugged me......." I was startled......

My tears just kept flowing and I started crying.......

"Hushh baby," my mom comforted.....

"Just be who you are...... Your mom loves you no matter what.....!" My mom pecked me on my forehead while I was still crying......

"How long have this been going on....." My mom asked......

"About three months" i replied....

And you kept quite?" My mom asked....

"I told the Principal and then he just did not care..... It's like...... I was the fault here!!!" I said as i broke down crying again.......

"I'm sure your father will accept you and yes... This is really sudden... But do you want to change school?" My mom asked......

I just nodded..... Because i could not tolerate being in that school anymore......

"Mom, I'm really sorry!" I apologized....

"There's nothing to be sorry for...." My mom comforted me..........

"I'll come with you tomorrow to asked for your Transfer Certificate.........!"

I nodded.....

" Thank you mom!" I hugged her......
" I love you!!" My mom said.....

"I love you very much!" I replied.....