Destination

Safely landed in Bangkok airport......

The airport was itself so huge..... Luckily there was a free wifi and we quickly informed our mom and dad that we had reached safely....... Woojin hyung was added in my We chat, so i also texted him that we had reached safely.......

"To Bangkok art school....." I told the driver......

"100 baht...." The driver replied.....

We hopped in and could see the beauty of Thailand..... Huge Buddhist Temples and statues on the way...... We waved to some of the passersby......

"It's so hot...." Yoonjin complaint.....

"It is hot, after all it's tropical country...." I said.....

"How much further?" Yoonjin asked..... The driver

" 20 minutes 20....." The driver spoke in a typical Thai accent......

We enjoyed the beautiful scenarios on the way...... Which was like amazing.......

The cab halted suddenly......
"We here" the driver said.....

"Yoonjin, you gotta see this!!" I sad as i pulled his shirt to draw the attention.....

"Woah.... It's hugeee......" Yoonjin exclaimed.....

"Dumbhead, it is after all school and University is united....." I said.....

We got off paid and started walking towards the main entrance which was gigantic....... The guard stopped us....

"Why you are here?" The guard asked....

"Ooh, we are the new transfered students....." I said....

"Huh?" He asked in confusion.....

"We here to study, we meet principle?" Yoonjin asked in his best Thai Accent......

"Oooh..... Okay okay!" The guard said as he gestured us to follow him..... After walking for a like a minute or so... We reached the front desk.....

We were gossiping while we were met by the principle himself.....

"Park Junwoo, and Jeon Yoonjin, welcome to Thailand.... First of all.... This will be your school for a year.... You can continue your college here as well...... If you want to......  Second, Junwoo, about your dorm here, the keys and the dorm number...... How about you Yoonjin?" The principle said. ....

"I'll be living in an apartment maybe that is near the canpus....." Yoonjin said.....

"Okay.. okay...."
Your class will start from tomorrow.... I know it's hard but, please study well....." The principle said....

"Sir, so we have a free day today?" Yoonjin asked....

"Yeah, a free day haha!" The principle said......

"Khopun khap*! We both said while joining our hands....
(*Thank you in Thai)

"Junwoo, let's go to your dorm first!" Yoonjin said.....

I nodded..... There was a small map and we were lost.... Thankfully a student who was living in a dorm guided us.... We giggled.....

I turned the key and Baam.... A beautiful spacious dorm just for me..... It was really empty and.... Let's start unpacking..... It took us a while to unpack things and was finally exhausted.........

"Can i spend a night here, I'm really exhausted....." Yoonjin said.....

I nodded.....

We were so tired that we dozed off without dinner......

The following day, we took shower and got dressed casually, because we hadn't received our uniforms.........

We started walking towards the front desk and the receptionists recognized us.... They gave us a piece of paper to show us where our class is.... We were in the same class........ We finally reached our class and entered....

"New students?" The teacher asked....
We both nodded.....

"Come on in and introduce yourself....." The teacher commanded....

"Hello, I'm Park Junwoo, I'm from Seoul Korea. Nice to be here!!" I said...

" Hi, I'm Jeon Yoonjin, I'm from Seoul Korea as well.... Let's all be friends....."

"Oppa!!" We could hear some girls gossiping......

"Alright please sit down... There's an empty bench there.... "All of the students followed us with there eyes......

"Alright Thailand, let's study......" Me and Yoonjin said in union....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been six months since we started studying here, we made great friends and I've even found others someone like me, I mean I'm so surprised about how open Thailand is about LGBT's. Yoonjin and I study study almost the same subject... He found an apartment 20 minutes drive away from the campus..... We both have amazing circle of friends...........

Psychology has always been my favorite subject and will be forever.....

I'm so thankful to my mother who gave an opportunity to me to study abroad in the middle of a semester... Like what??........

Thai food is really great.... Some girls call us 'Oppa' to draw attention..... Haha..... Life's good.....

"Hey Yoonjin, do you want to come over to my dorm today?" I asked Yoonjin over a phone.....

"Yeah sure I'll be there around early evening like 5:30 because I've got some assignments to finish..... Yeah yeah sure... Be there....." Yoonjin said ....

Today is Saturday and Yoonjin will be here like in the evening.... I was so glad to have a friend like him.... Supportive and caring and all..... Let's be Friends...... forever and ever......

I heard a knock on the door..... "Yoonjin! Coming...." I screamed......

"He must hace finished his assignments soon!" I thought......

I opened the door happily......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hi hello!" Woojin said with a smile....
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.............

.

.

.

.

.........
.
.
.
The End