Evening Picnic

"Hey" Junwoo greeted..... 

"Oh... hey, just came to tell you that I saw Stray Kids on the park, we were just in...... " I said panting....

"Wait, haha calm down..... Here some water" Junwoo said while pouring down some water for me....

"Thanks....." I said...

"Oh about that yeah..... Woojin hyung called me and said they were about to have their evening picnic, invited me too..... I was in dilemma wether to go or not, so since you're here, let's go.... and you can also meet the Stray Kids.... You're so lucky Yoonjin....." Junwoo said......

"Yeah....? So should we go?" I asked.... 

"Sure....." he replied.....

..........

...............

"Hi everyone, this is my best friend Jeon Yoonjin.... hey give some respects" Junwoo said as he lightly slapped my head...

"Oh.... Nice to meet you hyungs" I said bowing.....

"Nice to meet you too Yoonjin!" Everyone shouted.....

I was so glad to see the members..... I kept stuttering.....

"So, What's your major subject?" Chan asked while leaning close to my face....

"Ooooh.... same as Junwoo's" I replied.....

"Psychology and uh......" Chan said....

"Sociology," Junwoo replied....

"Right" Chan replied.....

"So let's all eat since we all are here, the foods are getting cold" Chan commanded....

"yah, pass me that kimchi" Jisung said with his mouth full....

"Finish what's on your plate first...." Changbin said.....

"Here's a sandwich for you Yoonjin," Felix said in his deep voice while giving me some sandwiches....

I thanked him......

he nodded.....

"Are you a Stay too?" I.N asked finally.....

All of the members finally turned their heads and waited anticipatedly to hear me say "Yes" 

I nodded.....

"Who's your bias?" Hyunjin asked....

There was another anticipation.....

"It's Seungmin  hyung" I said......

All of them gave faces in a jokingly manner....

"Lucky you" teased Hyunjin to Seungmin

Hyunjin blushed.....

"Hey let's go play soccer!" Jisung suggested.....

We all looked at each other and nodded.....

"Well, since we are 11 here, one must be a substitute or a referee" Chan said

"I volunteer" Woojin said as he raised his hand....

I looked rather shocked....

I gave him a face, he just smiled....

So the teams were selected... Me, Hyunjin, I.N, Chan and Lee Know, and on the other team were Yoonjin, Felix, Seungmin, Changbin and Jisung.....

"Let the game begin!" Woojin commanded and pretended to blow the whistle.....

"Over here, over here, pass the ball." Hyunjin said to me...