Shopping

Yoonjin:

*Typing* 

Junwoo:

What is it?

Yoonjin:

You forgot the parcel, dumbhead.....

Junwoo:

I'm aware of it. I will come right after school, to pick it up... Is that what you were gonna tell me?

Yoonjin:

Yes, haha, I'm sorry if I made your heart go Dugu dugu dugu.... lol.......

Junwoo: 

Asshole.... I'm going to sleep.... nights.....

Yoonjin:

Alright.... lol

Yoonjin made my heart skip when he said that he wanted to tell me something.... I hate him...... He's hilarious.... I'm glad that I have a friend like him........ I smirked......

I also texted Woojin hyung, goodnight and slept......

.......................................................

Yoonjin's Pov

(Earlier in the morning)

I waited for Junwoo to show up on the way, so that he can think that it's just a coincidence.... After waiting for like 15 minutes, I could see Junwoo from far. I acted on and pretended that I haven't seen him...  I waited him at the crossroad and made him think that we accidentally met..... But actually not...... 

"Yo!" I said

"Yo!" Junwoo replied....

I was about to say something then he cut me off saying that, he had 6 months anniversary with Woojin yesterday..... ... I faked smiled....

"............ Can you and me go shopping for Woojin hyung?" Junwoo, continued.....

I was startled...... I didn't know what to do.......... I looked confused.....

I just nodded....

Me and Junwoo, talked for a while on the way to school.....

Junwoo, and I had Maths and Psychology together..... I was at least relieved that I can kind of spend more time with Junwoo.....

Junwoo, asked for my maths homework, despite the fact that I've all them wrong.......... 

Junwoo kept reminding me the shopping plan......... 

We decided to meet at the school gate, after school end....

The bell rang to indicate that the school has ended, I started moving towards the school gate when I was halted by the teacher, "Hey Yoonjin, since you're like the last one to leave, can you at least close all the windows, clear the white board, and broom a little?" the teacher asked...

"Sir, I have to hurry today.... I........" I got interrupted...

"I know you are obedient, Thank you...." The teacher said......

I sighed...... I did all the windows, cleared the white board and Broomed the class....

After finishing, I rushed towards the gate, I was 15 minutes late.... I apologized. Thankfully Junwoo accepted.....