Slumber Party

We all rushed towards living room and lay on the Mattresses me and Woojin have laid. " Guys get up and let's jam!" Hyunjin said.

He played kpop and all of the members started jamming. I was in delima wether to join or not since I was bad at dancing. So I just looked at them and enjoyed.

Woojin looked at me an gave a sign that he wanted me on the dance floor. I refused. Then Woojin came towards me, grabbed my hand and pulled toward the members. "Yeahhh.... Junwoooooo...." Everyone shouted...

"Give us your best moves!" Chan said.

I did the choreography of "Dope" by BTS, cause that's all I knew. They all loved it.

Once I got comfortable I started moving every part of my body.... Freestyle lol.

Jisung tried twerking, everyone started laughing. "Hey Jisung hyung, Let me show how it's done." I said.

I kind of regretted but I had to do. I first started with the butt tease and moved my left butt cheek and then right. Then I went all out. " All of them cheered." I stopped and then blushed.

Woojin was really shocked.I winked at him. 

Jisung stopped the music and said,"Yah..... I'm hungry."

"Alright, alright, let's order some food yeh?" Chan said.

"Where are we gonna order from? Let's just Order from Pizza Hut and KFC Alright?" Felix said in a deep voice.

Everyone agreed. 

Lee Know took out his phone and dialed Pizza hut. 

"Yes... uh..... Can we have Three Meat lover's King size pizza please, home delivery. Okay. Okay Thank you" Pizza is coming. 

"Junwoo is vegetarian though!" Woojin said making every members shocked.

"Junwoo what do you want to eat?" Changbin finally spoke. 

"Well, I'll just have One mixed veg pizza king sized with fries." I beamed.

"Can you eat all that?" Changbin said. 

"Well, you guys can have a taste of Veg Pizza as well." I smiled.

They nodded.

"Now call KFC.......... " Chan Shouted.

Lee know dialed KFC and ordered three large chicken buckets.

"It will arrive shortly" Lee know said.

After half an hour the door knocked and Hyunjin and Seungmin got the door. " Pizza's here They said from the door. "One more person needed, Hyunjin said." Felix rushed towards the door and with money and paid, and carried pizza. "One more" Seungmin sighed. Changbin rushed and bought another pizza. "I'm carrying Veg Pizza! and maybe fries in a small pouch" Changbin joked.

After another half an hour the door knocked and Lee Know, Chan and Woojin Went towards the door knowing that the chicken has arrived. 

"Chickennnnnn...." They all shouted.

"Alright let's settle down, play a movie and just eat okay?" Chan said.

"What do you guys wanna watch?" Woojin said 

There was lots of recommendation from all the members.

"Aish..... We'll just watch The Counjuring!" Woojin smirked.

I hate horror movies. 

"Wow.... Horror, Felix said in his deep voice."

"Ouff..... Whatever" all the members said disappointed.