Another M/V

When I woke up all the members were alseep soundly. I was feeling tired from yesterday's party.... I know i woke up early, but due to tiredness, I did not feel like going to School today. So, I bunked today. I hugged Woojin, pecked him..... Woojin flickered his eyes and woke up. He pulled me towards him and hugged me. Woojin's hug was the best thing ever..... He pecked me too.....

Slowly and gradually every members started waking up. Chan said that he would do the breakfast today. So Chan got up before us and started making breakfast...... Coffee with bread and bacon... And sandwiches. The members said that the party yesterday was lit.... "You turned 17 yesterday" I.N said.....

"You're still younger than me" I.N. said.

We sat down to eat our breakfast... Chan is the best cook among the members...... Woojin just hugged me because he said I was just so cute.......
When we finally finished our breakfast... We all thanked Chan and were glad that he made food today.....

We then started to clean the mess made yesterday...... All the food and the left over cakes were on the floor... So we had to mope the floor to make it sparkle.....

Since everyone was here, they all helped to clean my apartment.....
It's so grateful to have some people to clean the apartment..... After cleaning for like an hour.... It was dust and dirt free.....

"You look so cute today, Seungmin....." Hyunjin complimented......
Seungmin just blushed......
"You too...." Seungmin replied......
"You guys would be cute together...... "
I stated..... They both blushed.....
"You're pretty not bad yourself...."
Woojin complimented as well.....
"Than.... Thanks...." I hugged Woojin.....
"I love you Woojin." I pecked Woojin...
"I love you too Junwoo....." As he kissed me......
"Guys.... Stop go get a room......" I.N spoke.

Our cleaning work finally ended.....
We chilled for a bit then Chan spoke....

"Guys, we have to practice for another music video, GET COOL" Chan said.....

"I love that song...... I am looking forward to the Music Video" I said.....
" Please support us!!" Suengmin said......

I nodded.....
" Do you want to come with us Junwoo?" Chan asked....
"If it's okay?" I said....

"Of course it is" Chan said.....
"Then I will come" i replied....

Woojin held out his hand for me I grabbed it and we started walking together........ All the members were coming as well....

We are walking towards JYP building......

" Practice never ends" Felix sighed.....

" We have to be perfect okay?" Lee Know said to Felix.....

"Okay okay!!" Felix replied....
We finally reached the building and headed straight towards the hall to practice.....
"Sit on that chair"Woojin pointed.......
I nodded and sat down....
They started with their choreography and I watched happily......
They were just so cute, the choreography was also great as it was catchy and and sang along as well.....

After few hours Chan stated that it was break time..... Woojin came rushing towards me......
"Woojin hyung, I want to treat everyone with cold drinks or coffee.... Can I?" I asked Woojin....
"Um..... Let's go and grab something for them!" Woojin replied....
"Chan, we'll be back after few minutes" Woojin told Chan.....
We went to the JYP cafe and ordered cold coffee for everyone... Except for me.... I had Lemonade...... it was my treat so I paid for everyone....

After a minute I bought all the coffee in a tray and Woojin opened the door for me.... "Who wants coffee?" I yelled....
They all came rushing towards me ......
"Me me me me" they all said in Union......
"Alright... Alright.... There is enough for everyone hyungs ....." I joked......

"Thank you Junwoooo...." Everyone screamed......
I nodded.....
I looked at the watch......
"Shit.... I'm late for tutor..... Hyungs, sorry I gotta go and tutor my student..... Good luck with the practice..... Hyungs...... Woojin I love you!" I said as I pecked Woojin.....

After catching a bus.... I finally reached the house.... Somi was already ready with her books and copies......

"Teacher... Hurry up....." Somi said....
"Okay okay... let's start"
I taught joked, laughed with Somi......
She catches things faster than i imagined......  "Somi you are a fast learner" i said....
"Thank you teacher!" She replied...
"You better pass the upcoming test Somi. Grade 9 and 10 are important so that you can enroll into highschool...."
She nodded......
"I will do my best..... I will get into best high school!!" She beamed.......
"That's the spirit" i encouraged her......
"Teacher, I've been thinking about this for a while now....." Somi said suddenly.....
"Yeah, what is it? I asked in confusion.....
"I.... I like you Junwoo Oppa. Will you be my boyfriend?"