Unaccepted?

When I woke up, most of the members were up and some were cleaning while some were helping in the kitchen. "I better get up." I said trying to get up. "Five more minutes!" Woojin said pulling me back and started cuddling. 

I sighed.

"How was the party?" I asked Woojin.

"I had fun!" Woojin smiled weakly.

"Oh.... Woojin I love you so much..." I said

" I love you too, Junwoo" Woojin responded pecking me.

"Wake up Love birds! Breakfast is almost done." Felix said pulling our blankets.

"Alright, alright." Woojin said pulling blankets.

We got up. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and took shower. Woojin shortly followed me and did his business. After few minutes breakfast was finally ready. "Chan made breakfast today? Wowwww...." I.N exclaimed.

Chan made Toast, with bacon and omelet. I decided to make coffee for everyone since Chan was busy preparing the meal. Finally everything was ready.

"Breakfasttt Readayyyyyy!" Chan shouted.

Everyone came rushing towards the table. 

"Smells good!." Seungmin complimented.

"Right...." Hyunjin joined.

"Move, I'm hungry..." Jisung said.

"Yah.... you're always hungry." Changbin complained.

We started having our breakfast and started sipping our coffee. Woojin arrived shortly, and sat down beside me. 

"Wow..... Smellls goooooood!" Woojin said.

"Okay don't talk now. just eat" Chan commanded.

"Hey can I ask you something, Junwoo?" Jisung asked.

I nodded.

"How did you know you were gay?If I may ask?" Jisung asked.

Everyone hissed at Jisung as they thought it was a personal question.

"I don't mind. Well, whenever I used to see cute guys, my heart would get excited and would start beating faster, till I could feel it in my brain, and I would get excited when I used to shirtless guys..... And that's kinda the way I knew. I'm sorry if I'm making you guys uncomfortable." I apologized at the same.

"Woah, it's really fine..." Trying to cheer everyone up.

Woojin started rubbing my arm to comfort me. 

"I came out to my family, but they weren't so accepting. So I moved out on my own." I said.

"Then how about the expenses." Hyunjin asked in concern.

"My savings...... my savings from childhood till the day I came out." my voice cracked.

"Hey.... I'm really sorry that I asked that question, I really am." Jisung apologized.

"It's really fine hyung." I replied.

"Do you have a job?" Felix asked.

"N....No!" I said.

"Then how will you pay for everything in the near future?" Woojin yelled.

"I.... I don't know." My voice cracked and tears started appearing from my left. I wiped it off immediately. 

"You know what? We'll help you look for a job, a part time job." Woojin said.

Everyone nodded.

"A part time job, with high income." Chan replied.

I just cried...... "I'm so sorry... everyone... I really am...." 

...............................

"Well..... what are you good at, Junwoo?" Woojin and Chan asked.

"Well, I think I'm good at teaching and cooking." I responded.

"So it's either cook or a tutor." Woojin said.

"Woojin hyung, I'm really sorry for not telling you sooner..." I said as I hung my head.

Woojin hugged me and comforted me."It's okay, we'll help you look for a job, if you do not get a job. Then I'll help you okay? I'll pay for you school, college, rent and everything....." Woojin beamed.

"N.....no.... Hyung, you don't have to go that far." I'm sure I'll get the job and will be able to do everything. I replied.

Woojin just ruffled my hair and gave me a peck.

"Alright guys, I know today is Saturday, but we have music video shooting today at 3 pm  for our comeback, so we have to rehearse one last time, before shooting. They all started gathering stuff and and headed out.... They all waved at me and wished me luck. "I'm really sorry, but I have to go too..." Woojin said with sad face. "It's ok....." I replied.

"Good luck with Music video." I wished Woojin all the best.

"Thanks and you too, finding the job." Woojin beamed.

I nodded.

I sighed. I started looking for job online. 

............................

After searching for few hours I finally stumble upon a tutor job, paying 30,000 won per hour ( $27 per hour).

I contacted the number that was left in the website. 

After a few minutes of talk they told me the qualification should be have completed grade 10 and should be able to teach English and Science to the student of grade 9." I accepted the offer and they gave me the contact number of the client, or the customer that needed the tutor.

They were really happy that someone has reached out to them. I told them I would be started tomorrow, the time will be discussed later. 

I was happy that I found the job almost immediately. I called Woojin but canceled it because I remembered that they have shooting and rehearsal today. I decided to leave a message.

"Hyung, I got the job." sent.

I was really happy.

"So tomorrow so it begins..." I smiled.