#8 he is a taco (ashton) 1/4

Ok I'm just going to start out by don't ask about the title and yes he is a taco. Trying to live his taco life. Yeah I'm weird I'm going to do a lot of food prefs tell me if you like it please ok enjoy. Also this is just ashton because these take me a while to write. Yes I will edit my book when I feel like it I have school too sooooooo yeah.

ASHTON-

So you are on your period and your having cravings for Taco Bell. So you put on some sweats and a sweatshirt and a messy bun because you don't care you going through the fuckin drive thru. So you got all your food and sang black widow from iggy iggs at the top of your lungs and like that you were at home. So you put the food on the counter and got a plate so you got every thing on the plate then you unwrapped the delicious taco you were about to bite into it when you heard a knock on your door and you heard something make a phew noise but ignored it. You opened the door to see your boyfriend josh he looked mad. You asked "babe what's wrong?" "Well I'm not happy when my girlfriend goes around sleeping with people." You just laughed because you were on your period and you don't like sleeping with him while your on your period gross and cheating either but your boyfriend was a jerk who is screwing your BFF "oh really you think I'm sleeping around news flash josh I'm not stupid i know your sleeping with (y/BFF/n)" he just went silent "that's what I thought bye josh we are over I don't know why I gave you the time of day." You slammed the door in his face and you went back to your taco but it was gone so you went back to the bag and it wasn't there either so you went back to the couch and it was there sitting up straight you were like wtf. So you shook your head thinking you were imagining it but the next thing you knew the taco was turning in your direction and it said "hi or hey I don't know which on you guys use." you were shocked you didn't know what to think then he said "oh I'm sorry I forgot I'm still a taco just one sec." you just nodded your head for ok because you couldn't speak. Then the taco that you once knew was now a very very sexy guy that looked asdfghjkl ok. So he said "ok now I'm ashton yes I was your taco but I'm me now and thank you for not eating me that would have been horrible." You just said "yeah......your w-welcome" he just made an angel sound and giggled asdfghjkl. You thought to yourself 'my taco just turned into the sexiest guy on earth omfg' then he just blushed and you wondered why. Then he said "thank you" you asked "why did you say thank you?" he said "uh because you said and I quote 'my taco just turned into the sexiest guy on earth omfg' yeah so that's why I blushed because no ones ever really called me sexy because I was a taco." you just said "um yeah your welcome and I don't care that you were a taco." he just smiled and said " well you are the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen." you just blushed he took your chin in his fingers and tilted your chin up and kissed you. you kissed back. That was the beginning of the best relationship ever.

Then you got it ONNNNN.

OK YEAH bow chika wow wooooow ok yeah HIA this took a while write but yeah I thought it was going to be short but then ideas and ideas so yeah here we are ok I love you guys thank you for over 1k reads that means the world to me ok yeah stay beautiful you beautiful froggies muah

-Michael's babe