Chapter 2

My mind was covered by the things that I can't do. I hated when I lied my parents about the trip.

After few minutes of drive we reached school. Everyone looked excited. I'm also excited.

"Samara. Go ahead and reserve a seat. I'll be back soon." Gia said while looking down in her phone.

"Sure. Come soon. "

I got inside the bus. I saw an empty seat I was about to sit in the empty seat but I was pulled and thrown in the floor. I was shocked.

WHAT THE..HELL??

I turned to see the person and my mind went blank. He was the most irritating person ever met in my whole life. Why... why my life is this?

XAVIER WOODS.
We've known each other for 12 years. I remember when we met for the first time. Back then he was so shy kid but I don't know what got him and he became like this. He started to bully me well not bully but some kimd of bully.... I don't know what I'm saying. Ugh. I'm just trying say that he is the most wanted boy of every girl except me. For me he is a Monster. He just want to see me suffering. He is enough to make my life as a living hell.

Everyone laughed.

"Awww... our poor Sammy. Need a hand.?" He mocked.

I just stood by myself and went to another seat. Actually half of me was not in good mood so I didn't want to be in bad mood. So I just kept quiet.

Then I saw Gia coming inside the bus but.. she was holding hands...HOLDING HANDS?! That's so not her she hated being in a relationship. But what is happening. And the boy she is holding hand is non other than DYLAN BLACK!!
He is the best friend of Xavier. They were best friend since grade 3. He also made my life hell.

"Samara...umm..I want to tell..y..yo.." she was murmuring.
"Actually Gia and I are dating." Dylan said with confidence. Gia's face turned red like tomato.

"Ohh wow congratulations to you both." Actually I was happy for her Dylan is not too bad. He is caring nor like his friend.

" I so happy for you" I whispered in her ears.
"Thank you " she blushed.

"How?"
"Umm..he proposed me. You remember the concert right?"

I just nodded.

"After the concert I went to a party and you went home. I was dancing with Noah. I was drunk. Then he came and kissed me. He said that he had crush on me since we first met. He said he was jealous. And asked me to be his girlfriend. "

"Why didn't you tell me ?" I was disappointed.
"I am sorry. I didn't know what to do. It was unbelievable. I took 3months to answer him."

"Okay but please tell me next time. "
"Promise. "

When all the students were settled. Bus started. I and Gia were settimg together. Whereas Xavier and Dylan sat behind us.
"Hey Sam. Do you mind if she comes and sit with me?" His eyes pleaded.
I couldn't say no so I said okay.

Gia went back but Xavier came front. I tried to be clam.

"Look Sammy I'm back." He winked.
I just rolled my eyes and looked through the window.