Chapter 14

Xavier's P.O.V

Oh fuck.
I quickly got out the room. I was amazed by myself. I didn't know why I did it. I was feeling hot and at the same time I was breathless. I went to the terrace I calmed my self.

"How can kiss her?" I wishpered and touched my lips. But it was the best feeling. I never felt that way when my lips touched her. I recalled the scene and smiled. But how can I face her? Will she hate me more? But she kissed me back, she won't hate me right? Ugh. My stupid move.

When she touched my hair and played with it however I found it too sexy and her lips were looking so tasty and I couldn't control myself. Now what will I say to her.

After staying there few minutes thinking what to say to her I finally went back in my room. I saw the bed was empty. I got worried and went to search her in the bathroom. Oh shoot I should have knocked. Fuck.

As I entered the bathroom I saw she was drying her hair and she was covered in the towel. It covered from her chest area to mid thighs.

She looked damn hot. I just stared at her. She hasn't noticed me as her back was facing me. I gulp hard. I wasn't able to move.

Her eyes widened as she saw me. She tried to cover her breast with her arms. Soon I understood she was uncomfortable so I left the bathroom.

What the hell is happening with me? I sat on the sofa and few minutes later she came back wearing my oversized shirt.

Myan she is killing me. Why is she so hot?

"Sorry, I should have knocked but I was worried when I didn't see you in bed." I said.

"It's okay Xavi." Oh I love it when she call me Xavi. She is killing me. I wanted to kiss her again. God what should I do?

"Are you fine?"

"Yeah." She said and I simply nodded cause I didn't know what to do.

"Uhh....Xavi" she called and I looked at her.
"Thank you for taking care of me. I really appreciate it." She gave me her brightest smile.

"No need to thank me, Sammy. I just want to make sure that you're safe." I gave her sweet smile. We stood and stared at each other then afternoon scene came in my mind. Fuck I wanted to taste her lips again. I walked forward up to her. We were two feet apart. I leaned my hand to tug her hair behind her ear. Whenever I touch her I don't know why but my heart beats faster than normal.

We separated as soon as there was a big bang on the door. I swear I'm gonna kill Dylan. But this time he was with Gia. They chuckled as they saw us like they had caught us doing some crazy stuff. I looked down at Sammy she was blushing and I noticed that she was wearing my shirt only so I covered her legs with towel.

"You guys are so sweet together." Gia said with teasy smile.

"What are you guys doing here?" I snapped. I was angry dont know why. It's just that I hate being disturbed.

"Oh Xavier, we were here to check on you guys." Dylan said with a smirk.

"Now you have checked you guys can leave." I was angry myan.

"Uh I think I should go to my room Now." Sammy told. But I didn't want her to leave me. She quickly went out of the room where as Dylan and Gia burst into laughter. I sighed and laid in the bed where Sammy laid. I closed my eyes and inhaled her scent. It felt like she is with me then again I remembered kiss. I groaned and sat up.

"What did you guys do?" I noticed that he was alone so Gia has already left. He still had smirk on his face I wanted to punch him for disturbing me I mean us.

"Nothing."  And again I laid back.

"Oh really, she was in you shirt Xavier and each time I came here you too were super close to each other and you tell me that nothing happened.?" He sighed. I looked at him.

"Okay yesterday when you were with Gia in their room she didn't had any place to stay so I told her to stay." I said remembering yesterday's scenes.

"This doesn't make clear why is she wearing your shirt?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You want to hear that we had sex, dont you?" He laughed and asked more.

"She was wearing my shirt cause she didn't have clothes to sleep here. Okay?" I asked in an annoyed voice.

"Yeah but I think there is more?" I turned to see him and i threw my pillow on his face. He chuckled.

I couldn't sleep so I texted Sammy.
Are you asleep? I sent. After few seconds my phone buzzed.

Going to. She gave me short reply. I didn't know whether she hate me or not. In fact now I have created a big problem by taking her first kiss. She is sweet girl i felt bad for taking her first kiss. I tossed at the other side of the bed.

"Why can't you sleep quietly?" Dylan growled. I said nothing.

"Tell me so I and you can sleep peacefully."
I sighed.

"I kissed her." My heart was beating fast and I was breathing heavily so I sat up so does Dylan but his face like he couldn't say anything. He was shocked.

"You kissed her?" And I nodded.

He laughed. "Wow never thought you'd kiss her man." I just stayed quiet.

"So how does it feel to give your first kiss to your crush?" He knew me very well. He knew I always saved my first kiss for Samara.

"It was amazing." Infact I never wanted to stop it. I heard a light chuckle. "Will she hate me?"