Chapter 3

"Why happened?" Xavier asked.

"Sorry?"

"I said what happened to you? This is so not you. You are sitting next to the Xavier and you are saying nothing?"
He said.

"Look Xavier I am not in good mood so please mind your own business."

I was thankful he didn't say anything.

After a while my phone rang. It was non other than mom.
"Honey, are you alright?" She asked in a worry tone.
"Of course mom"
"Please be safe in Mexico alright??"
The words made me a shiver.
"Yes mom"
Then we hung.

"You lied to your mom?" Xavier asked.

"Non of your business. " I sighed.

"Sammy what happened.?" He asked again.

I lied to my parents which I didn't want. I felt like crying my eyes became watery. I sobbed.

A arm came around my shoulder. I turned and it was his. He looked into my eyes.
"Eveything is gonna be fine" he said amd we sat silently. He didn't take his arm and I also didn't complain. I was feeling good though.
Soon my head was feeling heavy so I passed out.

I slowly opened my eyes. My head was on Xavier's shoulder. I slowly got up and looked around that everyone was asleep. I turned and saw Gia and Dylan were so cute together. I wish I'll also fi d someone. But I can't have one. It'll to good for both of us if we won't meet.

I sat on my seat and looked at Xavier. He is good looking no more than good looking.

"You can't stare people like that" he said in a sleepy tone.
I turned my head other direction.
"I was not staring." I said. I feeling hot.
"Ohh really?"

"Yeahh!!". I hurriedly answered.
He just smirked.

After an hour we reached railyway station. Our journey will start through train now. We all settled. The whole trip I was silent it's so mot me.

Finally of 2 hours journey we reached our destination. That finally brought a smile in my face.

We went inside the hotel. It was so beautiful place yet cold due to winter season.

I and Gia were in the same room. We went to our rooms. It was so neat and tidy. I looked through the window the place was sorrounded by beautiful mountains.

"Beautiful right?" Gia asked.

"Yes." I don't know what to say it was so beautiful.

We unpacked our bags and sat on the sofa. There was a knock on the door.
I went and opened the door it was Dylan and Xavier. They both had bags on their hands. They came inside.

"Hey we thought you guys might be hungry so brought some pizza." Dylan said.
"Thank you so much" I replied.

"Then how about watching a movie with pizza ?" Gia asked.

"Sounds great " Dylan said in excitement.

But Xavier was silent. He didn't spoke a word during the film and also when he left. What is happening to the people including me?