Chapter 19

"It's so beautiful."

"So we are talking now?" He smirked at me. Shit. My silent treatment. I rolled my eyes. He started to gather woods and placed in the middle then he started the fire. He opened his back pack and took out a packet of marshmello. He took out pizza too and a small Tiffin box.

"You brought these all?" I was surprised. He brought these all and prepared these too. But I was actually impressed.

"Umm yeah now come here." I sat beside him.

"Why did do plan these all?" I was curious though. Is this another prank of His? Or something like he want to confess his feelings for me? I huffed inside my brain. That shit is never gonna happen.

"Don't you like It?"

"No it's not that.... It's beautiful here." I said honestly. "It's like a wish come true." I gave him a bright smile.

"Glad you like it." And kissed my cheeks. We ate pizza and pasta was inside the Tiffin box. He made it by his own. I was kinda touched by it. I felt happy. He stood up and went inside tent grabbing me and pulling too.

"Wait aren't we going hotel?"

"No. We staying here today."

"Really?"

"Yea."

We laid beside each other and stared in the sky it looked just perfect for me. I was really happy. No one has ever done to me like this things. I turned to him. He was staring at me.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"Anything for you." And he kissed my forehead. This part of him is so good and I love it. I always want him to be like this.

"Why were you so angry in the morning.?" I asked him. "Were you angry at me?"

"No I can never be angry with you." He said caressing me cheeks.

"Then why didn't you talk to me?"

"I don't know I thought.....you and Leo... I just don't know." He said softly. I cupped his cheeks.

"Xavi, Leo and I we are not dating and he's just a friend to me and I don't like him in that sense." I said honestly.

"Then what about me?" I like you so much. My subconscious mind said that. I stayed quiet.

"Do you think of me as your friend?" He looked sad.

"No." I was looking into his eyes.

"Why?"

"I .... don't know. But I don't think of you as a friend." I was breathing heavily. He tossed over me then he smashed his lips on mine. We kissed passionately. My hands were around his neck and playing with his hair. His one hand was on my neck and other was on my waist. His lips travelled to my jaw and I moaned.

"Xavi.." I gripped my hand on his hair. He travelled down to neck and chest. He again kissed me. Soon we were breathless but continued to kiss each other. Butterflies were flying inside my stomach. He's driving me crazy. Then he left my lips but we were close. He rested his forehead on mine.

"I like you, Sammy." He was breathless. I just looked into his eyes.

"I really like you." He confessed his feeling towards me. No this cant be happening. No.
But I like him too. What should I say?

"Xavier, I like you too. But..."

"But what?"

"But we can't be together."

"Why not?" He looked sad. He caressed my cheek.

"You know i just can't. You know I'll die sooner or..." He pressed his lips on mine.

"Never say that okay?"

"But it's the truth."

"Promise me you won't leave me. Promise me and I won't let you happen anything." His words made my eyes teary. He said he won't let me happen anything. Gosh I cried. He wiped the tears.

"Promise me, Sammy."

"Promise." I hugged him and he hugged me too.

He chuckled. "Sammy, ?"

"Humm?" My heat was resting on his chest and he was playing with my hair.

"You know how long I've been waiting for this?"

"You waited?" I thought he is very impatient person.

"Yeah only for you." I just smiled at him.

"Since childhood." My eyes widened. He's not serious, is he?

"Yeah I liked you since we were kids."

"Since you liked me from childhood why did you bully me?" Ever since I got to know him he always pulled pranks on me.

"I didn't bully you, actually I was getting your attention." He smiled like a child. I smiled too. He did all that just to get my attention. Silly boy. I just chuckled.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" I chucked in air. He laughed at my reaction. I pinched myself as to know it was dream or not but it was real. He again laughed.

"So will you?"

"Xavi I can't...." I will die soon and I don't want him to be broken for me. I just don't wanna see him sad. I love him.

"I promise you I won't let that happen to you. I promise I'll stay beside you. I promise I'll be always good to you. I promise I'll always love you." Without thinking anything I kissed him. We kissed like we were hungry for each other. I pulled out and said "Yes."

"I didn't hear you." He smirked. I slapped his arm.

"I will be your girlfriend." We laughed and we talked about our childhood stories. How I used to get annoyed by his pranks but he said he love it. He told me that when I first hugged him he liked that and wanted me to be his first. So yes I was his first kiss and he was mine. I felt so happy after hearing these.

I thought I won't get to feel what love is? And how is it to be someone's arms like this? I thought i wont be loved? But xavier proved me wrong. Now I know why Gia and Dylan can't get over each other. I guess I'm lucky in these short time I got to love someone.

"You should get some sleep." He said pulling a blanket over me. I smiled at him.

"Good night, Xavi." I yawned.

"Good night,Love."  He kissed my forehead and my eyes felt heavy then I slept in the arms of my boyfriend.