Chapter 9

"Xavier let me go!"

He didn't say anything and kept dragging me.

"LET ME GO!" I shouted and pulled my hand from him.

I rubbed the part where he grabbed my hand hardly. I looked at him he was not looking at me. His back was infront of me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I was really angry. I wanted to hit him after all that happened today.

He finally turned back. He was as angry as me.

"Then what  to do Huh? Just sit and watch that all the things happened. You know what I can't do that. You left suddenly you know how much I was worried I searched you every places that I can and you were with a guy wow....." He breathed heavily.

"Why were you worried I am not a kid and I can take care of myself. You don't have to pity on me Xavier." I finally said after all he pitied me.

"Huh?? Pity? Do you think I am pitting you?" He paused. "Why do you think?" He fisted his hand and tried to calm. I was a boy then I would have been lying on the ground.

"After I told you about my.. illness." My voice cracked. "I know you didnt like me from the beginning and after I've told you that you started to treat me well only because you know about that. So you don't have to pity me not anymore." Is all I said a small tear came but I hid it before he can see it.

"I did it because I want to not because I pity you." He said softly. I dont understand him one time he is rude and evil and another time he's sweet and hell cute.

I just rolled my eyes and walked over him. He caught my wrist. I turned back and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you hurt?" He touched my hand and Caressed where he grabbed me before.

"What you were doing at the cliff that you nearly fell?" He was angry again. What's wrong with him.?

"I told you I went for air." I was annoyed. I dont like this Xavier.

"But if something had happened to you Then?" Now he was more angry. Why is he caring so much?

"But nothing happened." I wishpered.

He pulled me closer to him and hugged me. Why is he doing this? I can hear his heartbeat. His smell is so strong that it was intoxicating me. I wrapped my around his waist.

"It's easy for you to say nothing happened but do you care of the people who cares for you. If something happened to you then how will your parents, Gia, Dylan and I would have live. Think twice before you do something, Sam we don't wanna see you get hurt." This really made me cry. He has told the truth. Until now I have done what I wanted but he just taught me a good lesson.

I don't how long I was hugging him and crying but it felt super good. I broke our hug to see him. His eyes were so beautiful. Why is so handsome in every angle.?

"I'm......sorry and thank you." I gave him soft smile. He also returned a soft smile.

"Now just be careful next time got IT?" I nodded. "And..do you like that guy?"

"Who?"

"That who saved you?"

Oh so he's talking about Leo.

"He's a good guy." I smiled.

"That means you like him ?"

"Why do you wanna know?" He looked little uncomfortable.

"Let's leave its getting dark." He said and I followed him.

Whole way we didn't talk. I went inside my tent Gia was there reading a book.

"Sam, where were you?" She closed the book and came towards me.

"I was out with Xavier." She gave that teasing smile.

"I'm sorry Gia I should have just answered your call and nothing would have happened."

"Hey it's ok sometimes I also don't wanna answer the call only when I'm not in mood so what happened that you didnt answer?"

"I was just stressed nothing more.."  I gave her small smile.

"So who was that guy .....Leo right?"

I told her how we met. She totally freaked out when I told her about the cliff part. She was excited to know my and Leo's story. I just laughed. Then we went to sleep. I laid in bed I remembered what Xavier told me that made me smile and I slept.

Hey guys, how Are you guys doing. If you liked the story please vote.👍😮
Thank you for your support❣