Chapter 17

"Can I sleep in tour bed with you?" Xavier asked with playful voice.

I threw a pillow at his face. Gosh I was blushing. I suddenly felt hot and my naughty mind started to think unnecessary things. I heard his laugh. Sometimes Xavi acts like a kid, and I like that part of him.

I tried to sleep but I couldn't. Then I remembered evening event, dinner with Leo.

Flashback

Xavier stormed out of the room. I don't know what has gotten into him. He was angry but I don't know why. When he shouts at me I don't like that. I was also angry at him. Who is he to boss me? He is so bossy.

"Sam, is everything all right?" Then I turned to Leo.

"Yea, we should go now." I told him and I shut the door.

"So where are we going for the dinner?" I asked him to avoid the silence between us but my mind was thinking about Xavier.

"Um well it's a surprise." He smiled shyly. I smiled too. He is sweet guy, he has helped me many times.

"Come on Leo." I said pouting.He just chuckled at my childish behaviour.

"You'll know ."

We sat on a car and started to drive away from the hotel. I just stared out of window and thought about Xavier.

After half an hour he parked his car infront of the small cottage.

"Where are we?" I was curious.

"Don't worry I'll not kidnap you." He chuckled. I laughed at his stupid joke too.

He opened the door of the cottage. I could not see anything it was too dark then suddenly the door closed. Leo was nowhere to be seen.

"Leo?" I was afraid of dark so I started to panic.

"Leo.... it's not..... funny....." my voice was trembling.

Then the lights turned on and I got relief. I looked around and saw it was so beautiful. The cottage was so beautifully decorated with flowers, candles, balloons and ribbons.

"Wow.....it's....beautiful." I said in a wishper.
Then I saw Leo was near the table where the food was already served.

"I hope you'll enjoy it." He gave his hand forward and I took it. Like a gentleman he placed me in a chair and he settled himself in his chair infront of me.

"It's so beautiful here."

"Indeed. I'm happy that you liked it." He smiled. I also returned a smile.

"So let's eat." He said and we ate.

We peacefully ate our donner. After having dinner he played a romantic song, Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked politely. He extended his hand.

"I want to but I don't know how to dance." I smiled.

"No worries I'll teach you." I took his hand in mine and he placed his other hand around my waist. I put my one hand in his shoulder. Then slowly we moved according to the beat of the song.

"You're so beautiful, Sam. " he wishpered in my ears. Then I just stayed quietly without saying anything.

Then he distanced himself from me and looked into my eyes. I just stared at him.

"Sam, I never thought I'll feel in this way for you." Please don't....don't say that. Please .

"I..Like you, Sam." I was stunned. He came near and cupped my cheeks in his hands.
"I know we just met and you must be thinking how can I like you right?"

"Well I also don't know but the time when I saw you I instantly fell for you, Sam. "

"I don't....." I was about to say he cut me off.

"I won't force you, If you don't like me it's okay. But I don't wanna hear the answer now." He smiled sadly.

"Now let's go. It's kinda late now."

And we came back.

End of flashback

I tossed over and saw Xavier looking at me.

"Why are you not sleeping?" I asked him.

"You're not sleeping too." He continued to stare at me. We just stared at each other. Then he got up from his bed and came in mine.

"What are you doing?" I sat up.

"I can't sleep."

"So..?" He already laid in my bed.

"Okay you sleep here and I'll sleep in other bed." I was about to leave the bed. Xavier caught my hand and pulled me in the bed. I directly fell in his arms.

"Xavi..." He placed his index finger on my lips to make me shut. Did he just shut me ? But his fingers on my lips.... I wanna lick it. No no what are you saying ? Are you out of your mind? After having battle in my head finally I rested my head in his chest. His heart was beating fast. We just stayed like that. The silence was so comfortable for both of us.

"Did he ....uh....confessed you?" He was talking about Leo but how did he know he confessed me?

"How do you know?"

"So he confessed." He snorted. "What did you say? Do you like him?" Why is he even curious?

"No, I never thought of him like that way you know." And why am I even explaining?

"So how about me?" He asked softly almost like a wishper.

"Huh?"

"Let's just sleep." He was holding me too tight as if I'll run away. I smiled at this behaviour. I closed my eyes and slept.

Xavier's P.O.V

I wanted to say her how much she means to me but not like this.

How can he confess his feelings first? Damn. I guess I should have told her earlier.

It was already morning. I was looking at the beautiful face infront of me. Who was snoring lightly. I smiled. I caressed her cheeks and tugged her hair behind her ear. She's driving me crazy. I gazed at her lips. I wanted to kiss her then I caressed her lips. Her lips are so soft. It tells me to taste me.

I remembered our kiss back in my room. I never wanted to stop it. I have always saved my first kiss for her and when I kissed her it was the most beautiful feeling I ever experienced.

She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning, Xavi." She said while yawning. She looks so adorable.

"Good morning." I smiled and she bit her lips damn I controlled so much now I can't control myself. I gulped and kissed her in lips. She kissed me back. Our lips were moving perfectly. She snaked her arms around my neck and I placed my arms around her waist moving up and down. She moaned when I kissed her jaw and then her neck. She is so delicious man I can't stop she moaned again when I kissed her lips. But she pushed me.We were both breathless. I was about to kiss her again but she covered her lips by her hands.

"What?"I asked her.

"I haven't brushed my teeth." She said like a child. I laughed at her childish nature.

"I don't care." I again went near to kiss her. She pushed me.

"But I care." And then ran into the bathroom. I laughed loudly. It feels so good.
I lover her. Damn.