Chapter 18

I was breathless. I looked into the mirror of my bathroom. I saw my cheeks were deep red in colour. I flushed badly. The kiss we shared a moment ago, it was damn good. It was filled with passion and love. Love? Seriously Sam you need to stop but I can't. He makes me so.... stop stop stop! I can't I can't feel for him and I shouldn't let him fall for me too. I just can't. I kinda like him though.

After clearing my head I quickly stripped my clothes and showered. After showering, I wrapped a towel around me and dried myself.

Shit. I forgot to bring my clothes and Xavier must be outside. Oh no what to do now?

I slightly opened the door and peeked my head and saw around. I saw no-one. He must have gone back. I sighed and went out of the bathroom. I walked towards the closet.

"Took you long enough to brush." I jumped and turned back. He was sitting on the corner sofa and reading book. He kept the book on the table folded his arms around his chest.

"I...uh...I.. " He came towards me and in every his forwad step I took backward step. Soon my back was pressed against the wall. He trapped me between wall and him.

"You know you look hot in that towel." His hands ran into my hair. Shit. In this whole time I was in a towel. Nooo! My face became so hot. He laughed.

"You look cute when you blush." He laughed again. I felt very embarrassed. I pushed him.

"You should have told me that you were outside." I said totally flushed.

"You didn't ask." He smiled. He is so cute when he smiles.

"Okay now leave me I have to get dress." He laughed looking at my face. He likes it when he makes fun of me.

"Okay but be ready fast I want to take you somewhere." He said and left. Where will he take me? I don't even know why my heart is beating fast. I went towards the closet and grabbed a thick high neck sweater and skinny jeans. I combed my hair and had my medicines. I grabbed my small side bag and left the room.

I went to the lobby and sat in the sofa. I got bored so I started to check my insta feed. Nothing new was there.

"You look beautiful." I faced to see that person and saw Leo. He came towards me and sat beside me.

"Um hi." I said awkwardly. I don't know how to face him after last night.

"Hi. Were you going somewhere?" He caressed my cheek. I suddenly felt hot.

"I...um..." I was cut off by a voice.

"WE are going somewhere." I turned to the person and saw Xavier. His eyes were focused on Leo's hand which is on my cheek. He was angry. I quickly got up and walked towards him but he was glaring Leo and Leo was glaring at him.

"Xavi you are here.!" I said awkwardly. He didn't even turn to me.

"Yeah." He said coldly. I don't like this side of his. It's a very dangerous side of him.

"Umm so..?" Before I could say anything Xavier grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the hotel. He said nothing. In fact he intertwined our fingers and held me. I liked it. I chewed my cheek inside to avoid blushing.

"Xavier?" I called him.

"Yeah.?" He said with no emotions. I sighed.

"Forget it. Where are we going?" I changed the subject. The tension was growing so I changed the subject. He didn't say anything but kept walking I some how managed the speed and reached to the bus park. I got inside the bus. We some how got the seat and I took the window seat. We were slient and I didn't like it.

"Tell me what is wrong?" I finally asked him. Phew.

"Nothing." He lied.

"Oh really?" He nodded. Fine if he dont wanna talk I won't talk to him either. Just wait Xavier. Silent treatment starts now. Hehe.

"We are here." He said and we got out of the bus. I don't know where are we. It was so silent place. It was isolated. He wont try to kill me, right? He's angry sure he will kill me. I trust him he wont do anything bad to me. I trust him. I gulped and followed him but stopped in the middle. The forest was getting darker and darker. Now it's sure he will kill me but if I talk to him my slient treatment will go waste and if I don't talk to him he won't stop. Ugh fuck my life.

"Why did you stop?" He turned back to me and raised an eyebrow.

"What is this place?"

"Don't worry I won't kill you." He chuckled. "Trust me. You trust me right?"

"No I don't trust you." I lied. I thought he'd be angry but he laughed.

"Why are you laughing? I don't trust you." But he laughed more.

"You can't even lie, love. If you hadn't trust me you wouldn't have came this far with me. You knew we were going alone but also you came with me. So in my opinion You Trust Me, dear." He gave me sweet smile.
"Now little more and we'll be there." My heart was jumping crazily after he called me love And dear. And then again i followed him.

Soon we were in a small city. People were busy on their own works. We headed towards a small diner. It was beautiful yet packed. Luckily we got the place. Then a waiter came and smiled at him. We told him about our order. I asked for pancakes and coffee whereas he only for coffee. I was about to ask him but I remembered the silent treatment so I stayed quiet.

"Why are you so Silent?" He asked but didn't answer. Now it's your turn to suffer dear Xavi. Wait I just called him dear? Gross.

"So you wanna play silent treatment, huh?" He said sarcastically.

"Sammy, I asked you a question." He slightly raised his voice to that reaction I just flinched. He was about to say something our orders arrived. So I ate quietly.

After having breakfast we left the diner. We were not talking to each other. It's killing me ugh. But I won't defeat.

We arrived to the hotel and I directly went to my room and sighed heavily. I laid on my bed and turned on the tv. I watched some cooking shows. Two hours passed and I got bored. I was wondering what Dylan and Gia are doing? Maybe they have gone for some date. Then I decided to sleep.

I was woke up by a knock on the door. I lazily got up and answered it. To my surprise Xavi was standing in front of me. I remembered silent treatment so I only raised an eyebrow. He sighed.

"We are going somewhere so be ready in an hour." Before I could say he left. I huffed. And I started to get ready. Why am i even following his orders.? I am crazy. Soon I heard the knock and left the room.

We caught a cab and drove off to our destination. I was excited though. Again the cab stopped in an isolated place. What's with him? Does he like isolated place?

"Follow me and don't get lost." I rolled my eyes and followed him. It was dark but after sometime we reached to our destination. It was wow just wow.
A small tent stood in the middle of the forest under the thousands of stars. It was wow.

"Wow." I said.

" I said