Chapter 6

"Sam.." Someone called me but I didn't want to open my eyes then something hit my face.

"Ouch.. What the Hell!" I shouted.

"Get up you sleepy head. We came here for trek not for rest." Gia shouted back.

Lazily I got up and got ready. When I stepped out cold air kissed my naked cheeks making me shiver. Then suddenly last night memories came in my head making me blush. Xavier kissed me well not in cheeks but he was the first man ko kiss me. That thought made me to blush more.

"Why are you smiling?" Gia asked raising her eyebrows.

"No .. nothing" I said. What the hell os happening to me.? This is not good.

"Good morning ladies." I turned back and saw Dylan.

"Morning" I said.

Gia greeted him too but in different style by kissing. It was awkward so I left them and headed ahead.

"Good morning Sammy." Xavier popped out of nowhere.

"Morning, Xavier" I simply said with a small smile.

"Hey you know yesterday you called me Xavi and I liked that so call me Xavi. Okay?" He said with gorgeous smile. God that smile will kill me. But I have to control it.

"No" I said bluntly.

I thought he would argue but he just pouted like a small baby so cute. Hell what is wrong with me.?

I walked out of that place and went near the edge of the cliff. It looked so beautiful all the place covered with white snow and rays on sun kissing the snow. Damn it looked so beautiful.

"HEY DON'T " someone screamed and my leg slipped when I tried to look back. Oh no I was about to fall off the cliff a hand came round my waist and one on my wrist and saved me.

I was scared. I turned back to the person. His eyes were so beautiful. Man he was good looking but not compared to Xavier. Shut up Sam. Just shut up.

"Hey are you crazy?" He scolded me.

"What?!" I was confused.

"Why were you trying to kill yourself?"

"No I was not"

"Why were you standing there then?"

"I was just watching the view stupid."

He sighed and then laughed.

"Sorry." I just rolled my eyes.
"I'm Leo by the way" he gave me his hand for handshake.

"Samara" I took is hand and shaked it.

"So you are here for trek?" He asked.

"Yes. How about you?"

"Actually it's my home town."

I just nodded. "Okay I'll leave then"

"Samara see you soon." He said with a smile.

"Where were you Sammy?" Xavier asked as soon as I got there. He was really sweet he cared for me. My heart oh no.

"I was just gone for air."

"If you wanna go just tell me I'll go with you too okay?" Wait what... What is this happening.

I just nodded. Then he pulled me in his arms.
"You just made me worried Sammy. Please don't leave like this" I could hear his heartbeat. Oh no suddenly I am feeling hot and safe in his arms. I just hugged him back.