Chapter Three

Their basement was a fully loaded recording studio! "C'mon" jack said pulling me towards a keyboard. We sang togeather and played it was amazing.

(Two hours later)

We where both extremely tired. "I have never seen your dad before. Do you mind me asking?" jack asked. "No it's fine. My dad is in afganistan fighting in the war. I haven't seen him in five years." I replied quietly. "what about you? I have never seen your dad." i said. "He passed away when i was 10. but it's okay." jack replied. "I'm so sorry." i said. There was a knock at the door upstairs. Jack stood up and pulled me up the stairs.

There was a man at the door talking to jack's mom. "ma'm I'm sorry to interupt you but taylor's mom said she was over here" The man said. He was in uniform and had a blue barret. "Who is that?" jack asked me. "My dad told me about these people a while ago. See the blue barret? That is one of the people who go to the families to tell them that..." I stopped noticing why he was here. I tried to hold back my tears but i couldn't. I bursted out crying. I could tell jack noticed and he put his hand on my shoulder. I walked up to the man. "IS THAT WHY YOU ARE HERE? I can't believe he is actually dead!" I yelled. "Ma'm i'm sorry to break the news to you" The man replied. I could not stop balling.

I ran towards jack and gave him the biggest hug. He held me tightly as i slowly fell to the ground. "Sshhh it's okay taylor calm down it's okay" I cried on his shoulder like literaly cried on his shoulder.

(One day later)

I was forced to go to school even though it made my life more of a living hell. I didn't talk to any one all day except for jack. After school i went to the lake shore harbour. It was pooring again but i still went. I sat on the dock beside jack. "When i was little my dad always took me here. we would sit in this same spot and go fishing for hours" i told jack. He leanned in and kissed my cheek. I looked at him with a blank face. I put my hands on his face and i kissed him. "Your now the only thing that gives me a reason to live." He leanned in and kissed me again.

Sorry for the short chapter it might be boring at some parts i hope you liked it though thanks for reading love always -fanXOfictionsXO