Chapter 5

HEY GUYYS I'M BACK!!! Yeah i've been reading alot lately and i now (kinda) have free time so yeah. Don't expect me to start posting alot because knowing me that probably won't happen but yeah... Oh thank you so much for 202 reads it means so much to me! enjoy the chapter!

Two months later

Taylor's POV

"Oh my god!" i screamed. I sat up and it was pitch balck. I sighed in relief. I felt a slight pain in my wrist. I layed my other hand on it and i felt stiches. "Jack? Mom? Anyone?" i yelled. As soon is i finished my last word the lights imidiatly flicked on. I couldn't see at first but my eyes adjusted. "Jack?"(j) i asked. He leanned down and gave me a big hug. "Oh my god Taylor i'm so sorry" he mumbled into my ear. "Where am i? What happened?" i rubbed my eyes. A doctor came up behind him. "I'm sorry sweetie. But there was an incidient, You bled out and almost died. But we managed to save you!" she said. A tear rolle down my cheek but i whiped it away with the palm of my hand. "What day is it?" i asked. "december 16th" jack said. "I..it's been t..two months?" i acidiently studdered. My mom sadly shook her head yes. "When can i leave?" i asked. "We are still running a few tests but if all goes well you can leave tonight." she once again sounde happy. I don't get why she was so happy. "I felt a strong pain in my leg and i gripped the bed sheets and whined. "It's just a temporary pain from the cast cutting off your circulation." she said. "Cast?" i asked. I moved the blanket and looked at my lower leg. I whimpered. Jack reache for my hand quickly. I felt tired and layed back and closed my eyes.

Five hours later

"Kid she is fine she is just sleeping."

"How do you know that?"

"Who's the doctor here? Go home and get some rest you look terrible!"

"I'm not leaving until she wakes up"

*sigh*

"Okay"

I opened my eyes slowly and jack was sitting there. "Taylor!" he happily got up and rushed over to me. "You can come home now" he said. I slowly sat up and instantly got a head ache. Jack helped me out of the room and down the hall. We where in the parking lot and i got in my mom's car. I sat in the back seat and jack sat in the passenger seat. I curled up and fell asleep.

Jack's POV

I looked back at Taylor and she was fast asleep. She looked so peaceful. The street lights shining on her face as we go by. We arrived at her house and i didn't want to wake her up so i picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room. I layed her down on her bed and sat beside her. I went back to my house and fell asleep.