Chapter 28

"Your baby will be... A boy!" he spoke. A tear sliped down my cheek. A tear if joy. After that jack and i left. We were in the car, on the way home because DigiTour was over. "Jack" i spoke. "Are you okay?!" he quickly responded. "I'm fine. I was just going to say we need a name for him." I looke down. "Yeah your right. I like the name Ethan" he smiled. "I want Alex and his future job will be to work at Target" (haha lol jk) "I like Joel" i looked at Jack. He looked at me. "What about... Cody?" he asked. "It's perfect" i smiled and pecked his lips. "What about the middle name?" i asked. "You can choose, as long as his last name is Johnson." I smiled. I only want his last name to be Johnson. "Cody Exavier Johnson" i spoke. I love the name Exavier. I closed my eyes and fell asleep until we got back to Jack's house.

"Taylor" i heard Jack's voice. I opened my eyes to see him standing above me. Wait. Why am i on his couch. "Taylor you were dreaming. All i heard was you kept saying you were pregnant" he said. Wait that was a dream? My eyes flew open to still be in the passenger seat. Okay this is real life. And i'm really pregnant. "Where will we live?" i asked. "I haven't thought about that yet" he said. "I have quite a bit of money from my mom and dad saved up. I could probably afford a small house." i smiled. "Perfect" he said. We got back to his house. I walked back to my house to see Nash and Bri sitting on the couch. "Bri... Can i talk to you?" i asked. "Uh... Sure" she replied. She walked towards the kitchen with me. "I need to tell you something very important but don't freak out. I'm two weeks pregnant with Jack's baby" Her eyes widened. "WHAT?" she yelled. It wasn't a mad yell it was kind of a happy one. "It's a boy" i said. "His name is Cody Exavier Jhonson" i smiled. "Taylor i don't know what to say... I'm happy for you" she started. Suddenly out of nowhere she hugged me. "If you have any problems i'm always here" she said. "I know" i smiled over her shoulder. Nash walked into the kitchen. "What's going on?" he asked. "Taylor is pregnant" Bri blurted. I hit her in the arm and gave her the WTF stare. "Really?! Who's the dad?" he asked. "Jack" i smiled. "Oh. Good for you" he smiled back. I guess i should tell Nicole, if she even picks up. She went on a world tour with her boyfriend Marco. I picked up the phone then dialed her number. It rang four times before she picked up.

N: Hello?

T: Hi Nicole

N: Taylor! I haven't heard from you fir a year how are you?

T: Pregnant. With Jack's baby

N: Really?!

T: Yeah. His name is Cody

N: It's a he?

T: Yeah

N: Well i gtg bye

T: Bye

I then hung up the phone. I'm ready for this.