Chapter 9

Hey guys. This is really anoying me. I only have 20 reads on my The Best Of Us Magcon fan fic. Please go check it out. I'm still taking request for charecters in ANY of my books just give me the details below and i would love to write you in.

Basic info of character below |

Name

Last name

Hieght

Crush/boyfriend

Hieght

Age

Hair details

Hobbies

Eye details

Personality

Extra details

"TAYLOR" i heard a scream. "JACK" i heard another scream. Jack was still asleep so i tried to wake him up. "Yeah?" he asked. I smirked and Bri and Jack screamed our names one more time. I took his hand and led him downstairs. "Yes?" i asked. "What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm with nash" she screamed. I could tell she wa pissed. Jack didn't look too happy either. My hand found Jack's hand and i intertwined my fingers with his. I just laughed. A smile lit up their faces and they started to laugh. "I'm going to get both of you back" jack (g) laughed. "Uh oh we better watch out" jack (j) laughed. "Okay i'm going home. Don't stay out too late" Bri said. "Jack i got to go too" he hugged me good bye and i left.

A few hours later

I just got out of the shower when i got a text from jack.

Party at my house tonight it would be amazing if you could come -Jack

Jack i would just get in the way and you know that -me

No you won't. Please i really want you to come -Jacck

I don't know if i can. My mom wants me to stay at home with her. She thinks i'm mentaly ill -me

Please just try -Jack

"Who you talking to?" my mom asked. "No one" i replied. "Taylor" "Jack" i rolled my eyes. "Will you let me go to a party at his house tonight?" i asked. "Honey your spending too much time with him and your still recovering i want you to stay here" she smiled. I can't stand her. I'm so close to having enough money to getting my own appartment. "Okay... Fine" i siad. She kissed my for head and left. There is no way she is stoping me from going.

*skips a few hours*

I'm put on a white lace crop top and a flowy mid thigh black skirt, curled my hair, applied mascara and lipsloss and found a pair of white vans. "Mom i'm going to bed. DON'T COME IN MY ROOM" i yelled down the stairs. "Okay sweet dreams!" she yelled. I opened my window and grabbed my phone. I carefully climbed down and once i was close enough to the ground i jumped. I layed there in the grass for a second. I could feel the pain in every bone in my body. After a while i re gained my strength and got up. I walked over to jack's house. I knocked on the door and jack opened it. His eyes widened. "Do i have something on my face" i asked feeling insecure. "No not at all" he smiled. He welcomed me in. I stood in a crowd of ALOT of people. I was never invited to parties. I pushed my way through the crowd to try and find Bri. I knew she would be here with Nash because i went through her phone. I know i'm just amazing. I found her in a corner making out with nash. Okay... I turned around and walked into the kitchen. I sat on the counter and texted Bri.

Having fun sucking his face off? -me

I knew she would awnser right away. I walked into the living room and sat down beside Aaron. I have known Aaron for the longest time and when i went to Magcon with Bri i always hung out with Aaron and Mahogany. "Hey" i said while pulling him into a hug. "Oh my gawd i missed you so mich" he said. "How is Mahogany?" i asked. "She is amazing" he smiled. "Do you want to meet my girlfriend?" he asked. "OOOHHH my little Aaron is all grown up now" I pretty much yelled. His cheeks turned red. "Hayliegh" he yelled. A short girl came and sat down beside me. She looked alot like me. "Hi" i smiled. "Hey" she spoke. "I'm Taylor" She looked at Aaron then back at me. "I'm Hayleigh. I've heard alot about you" she held out her hand. I shook it and smiled. "Good or bad?" i asked. "Good. Very good" I like this girl already. She is nice and very pretty. She is lucky to have Aaron though. He is an amazing friend. "Well i got to go bye" i smiled and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a bear from the fridge and cracked in open. (Shut up i know you have to be 18 but i don't care) I walked back to the living room to see Aaron and Hayliegh making out. It disgusted me. But at the same time it was also really funny. I took a picture and posted it on twitter. The caption said damn people get a room! Gawd. I put my phone away and walked over to Nash and Bri. "Hey" Nash smiled. I waved and sat down. "How are you holding up?" he asked. Fear rushed through my body. "Y-you know?" i studdered. "Yeah we all know. But were all here for you" he smiled. I really liked nash he was so nice and sweet. No wonder Bri loves him so much.

Jack's POV

I was upstairs in my room. I didn't know what i was doing. I was really nervous, Taylor looks so bueatiful. I need to get my lazy ass down there. Seriously jack grow a pair and kiss her for real. I thought to myself. I walked out of my room and stood on the balcony. I scanned the crowd for her until my eyes poped out of my head. I saw her sitting on the couch sucking Aaron's face off. "That's fucking it" i mumbled to myself. I swear she needs to be tought a lesson.

Taylor's POV

I was kind of getting bored of talking to Nash and Bri. I wanted to see Jack. I knew he was in his room so i went upstairs and opened the door. He was sitting in the bed with a big smirk on his face. It wasn't hi usual cute one. It was evil. "Why are you so happy?" i asked. "Youll see" his grin got bigger as hr spoke. I got really scared. What did i do wrong. "Oh my god jack that was amazing" i heard a girl's voice. A blonde short girl walked out of the bathroom in her oanties and a T-shirt. She stopped and stared at me. "Who is that?" she asked. She walked out of the room and i stared at jack. "I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU" i screamed. "It's payback" he spoke. "FOR WHAT? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?" i screamed. "Don't play stupid i saw you making out with Aaron" he said. "So you fucked a bitch just to get me back?" i hissed. "It hurt you were making out with Aaron ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS!" he yelled "WHY WOULD I DO THAT i love... Loved you. I can't believe you. We are over don't even think about talking to me" i spat. I ran out of the room and down stairs. I couldn't stop crying. I full on sobed. I climbed the ladder to my bedroom window and pulled myself in. I got a small blade out from under my bed and lifted up my shirt. I cut once then twice then another time and i kept going. It felt better. I screamed from the emotinoal pain i was in. i let myself bleed. I wouldn't care if i bled out anyway. No one would care if i died. I watched the blood keep flowing and stain my white crop too and bed sheets. I watched as it dripped onto the floor. I slowly cried myself to sleep with hope i would never wake up.

Hey!

Do you think Jaylor is over?

Who is your favourite Magcon boy?

What do you think about Nash and Bri?

What do you think about Haron?

Do you think it will get better?