Yes's and No's

Clary's POV*****

[]

[]

[]

Nate and Johnathan really hit it off. They got talking after we headed up to see him, and I like that Nate is bonding with him. Cause I don't plan on lossing either of them. Anytime soon. I need them both in my life.

My mom hasn't come to see or talk to either me nor Johnathan. I would have thought she would at least try to solve her problem. Not run away from it.

So here I am, in the kitchen of the institute with Johnathan, Nate, Chris, and Amy. We all are having the beautifully toasted waffles I made. I have been told I'm a wiz with a toaster. We all are enjoying our food when the devil appears.

"What? None for me?" Jace asks as he walks into the kitchen. We all glare at him as we ignore his question and eat our heavenly food.

Jace frowns from our lack of responses. He walks over to the fridge and pulls out the orange juice. He pops the cap open and is about to take a swig, but I jump from my seat and grab it out of his hands like the ninja I am. He gives me a shocked and confused look.

"By the Angel what the hell was that for?" He says exasperated. I raise my eye brows at him.

"You almost drank straight from the bottle. Just to let you know, other people drink this too. Not all of us would appreciate mouth Herpes!" I say holding the bottle close to me and away from him. He nods his head.

"Yeah I know, I drink from both that and the milk. And nobody else seems to care." We all look at Jace shocked. I drop the juice and race everybody to a bathroom. Once I get to my room I run to the bathroom and scrub my teeth with my tooth brush and toothpaste and guzzle half a bottle of Listerine.

" Gross, Gross, Gross. Nasty. Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew. I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU JACE!!!!" I scream after I rinse my mouth with mouth wash again.

I start to walk out of my room, when I am pressed against the wall. Very unexpectedly mind you. On instincts I push who ever it is away and get in a fighting stance. I look up to see the reincarnation of the devil right in front of me.

"What the hell was that for?" I say out raged from being pushed into a fucking wall. I shove past him to go find Nate or Johnathan or both, but he grabs my upper arm and holds it there. I look at where he is holding my arm.

"Clary just listen to me. Just hear me out." Jace pleas with me. I scuff. Yeah right!

"No. Sorry Goldie if you don't hear no enough, but this is me telling you no. I don't have time for your shit today. I'm a busy busy bee. So..... Adios." I say yanking my arm out of his grasp and hurrying to fine somebody, anybody.

I speed walk all the way to the music room, but then turn around and head to the kitchen. I need Nutella to clear my head. Yeah, Nutella always helps. Once I make it to the kitchen, I look everywhere but I can't seem to find it..... Alec.

"Ahhh hell nah." I say to the Nutellaless food supply.

"ALEC YOU MOTHER TRUCKER! I AM GOING TO FUCKING GUT YOU ALIVE, SKIN YOU AND FEED YOU TO CHARMIN MEOW AND CHURCH! THEY PROBABLY WILL HAVE A HUGE CAT FEAST WITH WHATS LEFT OF YOU, AFTER IM DONE WITH YOU! YOU HEAR ME?" I scream as I make my way to Alec's door. "YOU NUTELLA STEALLING SON OF A BEACH!" I say right in front of his door.

I think I might have gotten some attention. Cause everyone is behind me seeing what the hell I'm doing.

"BETTER BE FULLY CLOTHED LIGHTWOOD, AND IF MAGNUS IS IN THERE, HE BETTER BE CLOTHED TO BECAUSE IM COMING IN TO WOOP YOUR ASS!" I say kicking in Alec's door. I see..... Nothing, no Alec, no Magnus. So that means somebody's else eating my Nutella. I slowly turn around to see every body. And I see Church. I go and pick the cat up in my arms. He instantly starts to purr in my arms.