Ready Or Not

I have totally and completely given up! I have re written this chapter 6 times!!!! 6 and each time it has deleted!!!! FML!!!!

Clary's POV*****

" I'm going to find me a Herondale, a Herondale. I'm gonna find me a Herondale, riiiiiight now!" I sing in horrible off key tone as I start putting together a tracking spell to find Jace. He really didn't cover his track that well, or more like at all.

"Abra cadabra b!tch! " I say finishing my rune. "Find me a little b!tch a$$ Herondale!" Slowly, as of the world is melting around me, A huge Victorian house appears. Well s***, He just had to pick the nice house to HIDE at... Like why not in an old abandoned warehouse? Like, doesn't that sounds better? Not a beautiful two story house! Isn't that like where all the bad guys just set up camp? At an abandoned warehouse..... I wouldn't feel so bad destroying a warehouse... But this house... It's to beautiful! Why Jace? Why?!?!

Welp, I'm here.. Might as well kill him when I have the chance. I start marching right up to the door, I was going to kick it down like the badass I am, but I noticed it was unlocked.... What an idiot! It's like he's begging me to kill him!

I walk straight threw the door not even thinking of all the possibilities that could happen from my carelessness. But I should have.

BAM! Suddenly all's I can see is a hard wood floor and my head is hurting quite a bit. Like the fuck just happened?

Slowly but surly I turn my body over and look up, to see a very creepy Joker like smile across a very particular blond imbicel's face. With a flower vase in hand.

" What's got you all happy Goldie Locks? And really? A flower vase. Amateur." I say as I slowly get my ass up from the floor watching his bitch asses every move.

" Oh. Clary, Clary, Clary, how I have missed your little pet names. " He says like a really creepy rapist...

" Yeah, I don't think so Kim Kardashian.... " I say slowly reaching for my stele that is in my back pocket. I feel the cool metal of it touching the pads of my fingers.

" Ah, ah, ah. Not so fast Clare bear! Do really think I would let you get me that easily? " He asked looking at my hand that is on my stele. He snaps his fingers and suddenly my face in squashed into the dirty hard wood floors... Again! Like if your going to push my face into your floor, at least clean it!!! I feel someone's hand on the back of my head pushing me into the ground, it seems like someone else is laying across my back and another on my legs, making it impossible for me to move.

" Well played Miley Cyrus! " I gasp out from under the weight that is on me making it hard for me to breath. " Hey chubs! ." Talking to the idiot sitting on my back. " Lay off the God Damn sweets!!!" I yell at the bloody imbecile.

" Oh hush Clary! Look! You hurt Blaze's feelings! Apologize!" Freaking Ellen wanna be commands me.

I scuff at him. " Yeah fucking right, unless your name is Niall Horan, and your the hottest Irish guy in a British/ Irish band called One Direction. I think not. " I say as my mouth water's at the thought of the hot, Irish piece of ass. Clary stop that! You're engaged!!

Now it's jackasses turn to scuff. " Oh Clary, when will you understand. I'm so much more then him, or anybody for that matter of fact. So how about you apologize to Blaze, and be a good girl. Then we can move on from all this silliness and get down to the real business. Hm? How does that sound?"

I look up into his golden orbs, and let's out a huge gust of air..... " Fine, I'm sorry Blaze I insulted your tubbyness. You are perfect just the way you are." I see a little flicker of hope in Petta Melarks wanna be look alike eyes.

I smirk. " The only fat one here is Mister Too Perfect For Everyone over there. Cause he's an big fat liar, cheat, and bastered! Hey Fat Bastered from Austin Powers! That's your new nickname Goldilocks!!! Fat Bastered!" I start laughing, cause I'm really funny! I can feel Blaze on my back trying to hold back a laugh.

Fat Bastered has a really pissed off look etched on his face. " What? Does Fat Bastered not like his name? Well to damn bad!!" I practically yell as I start laughing again. Man I'm just so funny!

"I'm done with your games Clary, it's time for you to realize who you really belong with." I feel Blaze lift himself off my back and Fat Bastered reaches out and grabs my hand and pulls me up nearly yanking my arm out of it's socket.

"Hey get off me you big offe!!! Before I kick you so hard in your family jewels the your fucking grandchildrens grandchildren will fucking feel it!!!" I threaten as he drags me through the very nice and well kept Victorian house. Damn..... I'm going to hate having to ruin it. *internal sigh* Oh well.

Suddenly I yank on Goldies arm, surprising him. I quickly grab him by the hair and repeatedly bash his face into a beautifully painted replica of the Mona Lisa, poor painting.

What I didn't expect was for him to kick my legs out from under me and some how I'm on the ground and he's straddling me. Did not see that one coming. Nope, not in the slightest.

"Now Clary, this is how it's going to work. Either you going to listen to what I say or mommy dearest goes........... Bye bye. " He tries to threaten....

" Yeah? And how is mommy dearest going to go bye bye, when she's not ever here to go bye bye? Hmmmm? How bout that smart one?" Imbecile.

Okay this is where it gets weird, Blondie starts laughing, this really creepy and somewhat disturbing laugh. " You truly take me for an idiot, I planned this. Your precious mother and Luke are in a special cage in the basement, probably getting poked with a stick, because apparently my men find enjoyment out of that. " He says a little disappointment in his voice for what such little things can amuse his men.....

" But that is besides th-" I cut blabber mouth off by head butting him.. Lets just say, that hurts like a bitch. Luckily I have a thicker skull then him.
Slowly I reach down to pick up the knocked out idiot so I can take him to the institute, interrogate him. Then kill him simple as that.

I'm bending down to get him when I hear the click of a bullet entering the chamber of a gun. I'm frozen on the spot.

" Night night."

[]

[]

[]

Truly I have not the slightest idea where the Fuck I'm going with this book.