"Reading" short chapter

Yn POV
It's been a few weeks since I've spent my day off with Barbra. But she and I spent more time together then I expected but I'm not complaining..........and during that time I may or may not have developed a small crush on the 
Beautiful red head.......but she wouldn't want a guy like me.......but hey I'm still having fun just hanging out with her. Today we were going to the library to check out some books. Turns out she like to read a lot Guess that's how she's so smart. "What about this one" she said taking out another book. I read the title "Ninjas of love......interesting title might be a good read" I said to her. She held onto the book as we went and checked it out. "Finally I'm the one who gets to do this." She jokes I chuckled as we left the library. I felt something warm in my hand I don't know why but I gripped onto it with out even noticing. Walking calmly together me and Barbra ended up walking to a park. We sat on a bench and Barbra took out the book. She opened it and began to read. She looked at me as if to offer me to look. So I lean in and we began to read.
Time skip
After reading the entire book with a blush on are face we got up still holding hands and began walk towards home. Once we arrived
At my room I looked at her and smiled. "I enjoyed Are time" I said she smiled back. "Me too" she said and she kissed me on the cheek and went into her room. I stood there shocked but happy. I walk back to my room with a goofy grin on my face.

Barbra pov
I smiled as I entered my room and sat on my couch. With a blush on my face realizing my actions. I felt a vibration on my leg. I get my phone from my pocket. I groan in frustration as I answer the call. "Yes" I said
"Barb I need some help two face robbing a bank and there a lot of bad guy there" Tim said on the phone. "Ok" I said stretching a little for the long night. I go over to a book shelf and pull one of the books. Suddenly small compartments started to open.

 Suddenly small compartments started to open

One of which was my suit.

After placing on my suit I go to my window and open it and leap into the cold Gotham sky's

Short chapter sorry I made you wait for this I'm just tired. Also I'm going to probably do something stupid and do multiple stories at once.

Give me ideas please.