Jealously

Me and Darren arrive at a fancy party and i see a woman approach him. I wrap my arm around his and walked off but the other woman grabbed him and asked him for a conversation. "Sorry, i am married" said Darren. My heart was warming up on the inside like hot water was being poured on me. The woman gives me a deep glare and leaves. "You were jealous" smirked Darren
"So what? I'm defending our relationship" I replied. After the party ended we went the hotel and i instantly fell asleep. I feel a something on my forehead. It felt soft like a kiss. The next morning i received a text from Dylan Michaels saying "When are you coming back?" I reply with "Soon." I leave my phone on my bed and i leave to go to shopping with some friends. When i leave to the car park i realise i forgot my phone at the hotel room.
--
Who keeps texting her? Her phone notifications aren't off. I go to check her messages and i see someone called Dylan Michaels texting her. Why him? I thought i was the only one for her. I unlock her phone and text him back saying "This is Darren Ming, Elina won't be needing you because she is married" I wait for him to reply, but it took a while. Finally he replies with "Who is Darren Ming and where is Elina?" Haha, he doesn't know that she is married already. I text him with "I'm her husband." The text is marked with seen. But there was no response for a while until he textes me "I believe you then." I felt like i won to the whole world because of this. He textes "I'm her bestfriend" Ah, he's her bestfriend, i'm probably nothing to her but i will be soon, i just need to win her heart over and over again. I put the phone down and leave the room. As i leave the room, Elina comes in her room and quickly grabs her phone and leaves. "Bye Darren, i'll be back" said Elina as she runs down the corridor. She reaches her friends car and she checkes her phone.
--
"What happened there?" I said
"What is wrong?" said one of my friends
"Someone was on my phone" i replied
"The only person who has access to the hotel room is you and Darren" said another one of my friends. I smile and hug my phone, i've got some proof he likes me. My friends look at me in confusion but didn't say anything. Hours later, i come back to the hotel with bags of clothes from famous brands. I struggle to open the door to my bedroom and i trip over all the bags. Ow, my ankle. It is swollen. Darren comes into the living room from the kitchen and sees me on the floor. He comes towards me and helps me up. He looks at me with a serious look and says "I saw his text messages" I smiled and replied "I appreciate the messages you sent him, it made feel that someone would do such a thing to get rid of someone for me" He blushes and walks away. I haven't felt so loved than this before. Days after, Darren brings me to a party and i find that same girl Yuna standing behind a table. She comes up to me and pulls me aside whilst Darren is talking to his friends. "He will never love you, i am the only one he ever loved. And i will be the only ever one" I reply with "Really? Why did he spend so much money on our honeymoon then?" She stares at me with a furious look in her eyes.
'BANG'
"Look, that girl hit Elina" said one of the guests
Darren turns around and sees Yuna attack me. He runs towards us and pushes Yuna so she falls.
"Security, make sure Elina is safe" said Darren. Yuna started to cry and begs to Darren to fall in love with her again.
"No, i'm over you" said Darren
Yuna froze and got into a breakdown. I did feel a little sorry that she didn't win but Darren is married now. She leaves the party crying. The night just carried on peacefully without Yuna.