Lia Renshire

It has been two months since i found out i was pregnant and i can see the bump growing. I have to keep this a secret so no one could find out especially Darren's mother, i go to Darren's room and tell him
"How should i keep this pregnancy a secret?"

"We will just have to rely on those we trust" said Darren

"But who?"

"Ourselves, your parents and the maids here" said Darren

"Ok"

I hug Darren and hope for this plan to be successful. He hugs me back and tells me everything is going to be ok and no one will find out until the baby is born.
--
As i'm going to become a father, i will need to keep a close eye on Elina. I need to avenge Lia though. I can't bring my pregnant wife into this. I'll be just as heartbroken to lose another woman especially when she's carrying my first child.
--
What if Mariana Ming finds out about my pregnancy? Will she try to kill my child? No, i will not let it happen.

*RUMBLE*

"You're hungry" said Darren

"Yeah" i said shyly

"I'll ask the maids to make you soup" said Darren

I'm so lucky to have him as a husband. Some girls only want him for looks and fame. I only want him for his loyalty and kindness. A feeling of nerve struck me and feel scared about having this baby, i'm quite a weak girl and i'm only twenty one years old. My mum told me the average age to have a child is around twenty seven. I'm nervous. What if i can't do it? That's what i'm afraid of. Not being able to give birth to a child. I've watched ancient dramas and i've seen woman give birth and it. I want to avenge Lia with him but i also feel a bit jealous that he is doing all this for her. He would never do it for me.
---
I go to the supermarket and as i was crossing the road the traffic light turned green and a car drove into me. I leap away from the car to protect my child and me but the car crashed into a poll. I have a fast reaction time. I go to examine the car and i see a girl. I recognise her. It's Lia Renshire. She's still alive?

I help her out of the car and picked up my shopping bags

"Elina York?" she said

"Yes that's me" i replied

"You're pregnant? Congratulations; with who's child?" said Lia

"With um... uh"

"Sorry, i won't get in your business" said Lia

"You can come over to my place if you want" i said

"Sure" said Lia

We walk to Darren's house and as we were walking Lia sees Darren in his car. She looks really sad somehow. Darren quickly comes out the car and hugs Lia.

"Lia i thought you were dead" said Darren

"No, i lived alone after that event, i didn't want to date again" said Lia

"Lia, this is my wife Elina York" said Darren

"Oh, you're his wife, you're so pretty" said Lia

I could see that she has a fake smile on. I know what she's feeling, why does she have to hide it? We're friends she could tell me whatever.
---
It is now 10:00pm and Elina and Darren let me stay in the guest room. I wonder how did Elina survive with Mariana? I shouldn't be so nosy. I'm glad she managed to fimd someone as nice as Darren to be with and i'm glad Darren has the right girl. I feel tears run down my face as i close my eyes. I have never been so grateful to meet Darren and Elina again.