She's mine

How did Elina fall for such an annoying man like him? She promosed she would be with me in the past. Does she not remember? Or she just likes him better? I need to be careful around Darren, he is the richest man in the city. It would be unlucky if i got into a fight with Darren Ming, after all, i don't have much recognition because i'm only a social media influencer. I will just need Elina if she wants to have lunch with me soon. Two days have past and i get a response from Elina saying "Sure" I give her the address of where we're meeting. I wait for her at the fancy restaurant we were meeting at and i see Elina walk over. I kind of expected her to wear a fancy dress or something but she is just wearing a short t-shirt and a skirt with sneakers as well as a cap. She comes running to me and drops her hand bag. Her favourite chapstick rolls onto the road and gets run over by a car.
"Oh no" said Elina. I run to Elina and help her up. She ignored her chapstick and carried on watching with me. An hour past, we had a really good time so i lean in to kiss Elina. After the kiss, Elina ran out the restaurant crying and found Darren in his car. He comes out and comforts her, she has never done this to any other guy before. Why him? I go outside and Elina comes up to me and says "Maybe not now" and leaves with Darren. He looks back at me and gives me a hard stare. I ignored it and just went back in.