First time

Three months have gone by and i decide it is time to get a pet to start our family.

"Darren, is it ok if we get a pet?"

He hesitates and then looks at me and agrees to get a pet with me. We go to the Adoption centre and go pick out a house dog to have. We both agree on this baby retriever. I sign the papers and leave with the certificate. Her name is officially Viviane Ming

"We should get her a passport so she can fly with us"

"But make sure she isn't so noisy" said Darren

"Jee, ok, i'll make sure she is quiet"

We go to the pet store and get dog food, dog toys, dog toiletries, a dog bed and a leash. After two or more hours of shopping. I turn to look at Darren and he looks like he really needs some love and attention. I laugh which makes Darren stop day dreaming.

"Can we go now?" said Darren

I hear the little angered tone in his voice and i knew we had to go soon. After i check out, i see that a group of guys is bullying a teenage girl. I force Darren to hold all my stuff and i rush over to stop the fight. I see my parents come out of the car with security guards and they stop the guys from attacking me.

"Mum" i said

"Elina" said my mum

"How did you find me?"

"Mariana Ming told me" said my mum

What? That evil witch sent these lot? Just let me and Darren have our own family and live in peace.
Me and Darren get in his car and drive off. Darren puts Viviane on my lap and put my hands around her. This moment was so magical to me. I have never felt so much love before. I felt like we were an actual family. He drives to our home. Whe we got there he instantly asked the maids to help him set up the dog accessories. After hours of playing with the dog. I go to my room with the dog and before turn on the nightlamp on, i see Darren come in my room.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No, i'm sleeping in here with you" said Darren

I felt my whole face burn up. I'm not ready for this. What do i say if i want to tell him i don't want to sleep with another person.

"I'm not going to do anything" said Darren

That keeps me at ease. I lay down facing the window. I let Viviane get to her bed by my closet. Time past and i seem to sleep at all. I feel Darren's arm on mine. He hugs me and didn't move at all. It had been an hour since. I lower my eyes and fall asleep. I wake up at around 1am. Wait, why am i on top of Darren? How did it turn to this?

Darren wakes up and flips me over so he is on top of me. He smirks at me and tells me "You'll be carrying my child after this." The night went on as a silent night. Darren draws the curtains and carries on with what he was doing to me. I was too tired to resist it.