Birth Of Twins

It had been two weeks since i emailed Ciara's manager and i finally get a response. He said she can come to our house. On a day off whilst she's here. I don't want Elina to do what she wants before she dies, it'll be sad.

Three months later

Baby cries fill the room as our baby girl is born. The nurses place her in a crib. Elina screams in pain as the boy comes out. He comes out and Elina carries him. She looks at him and falls asleep. The nurses take him and put him in the crib by his sister.

"What would you like to call your children?" said the Nurse

"The girl will be called Sanna York and the boy will be called Alfie York" i say

Hours later, we pack our things and get going home. When we get home, the maids take the babies to bed in their room. As Elina carries the babies she says

"This is your new home, the place you'll be happy at for your whole childhood"

Elina calls her mum to come over to help her look after the babies. When she arrives, she gets taught when she should feed the babies and how to look after them. Elina and i are parents now, that's a massive milestone. We went from not knowing each other and having a forced marriage to having twins two years later. I thought Lia was going to be the one i will dedicate my life to but it ended up being with Elina. Lia was too innocent thats why i liked her but i realise now that i like girls with a little confidence. One who would fight for our relationship. As well as one who would stick with me no matter what. Elina puts the babies in their cribs and read them a bedtime story.

Hours later, Elina hasn't come out the room yet. I go into the babies room and i see the nightlight on but what is Elina doing? I go towards her and see her sleeping on couch in the room. She must really love these children, she can't even leave them for a second. When they grow up they are going to have a mother that is too attached to them. That would lead to them being bullied and hating Elina for it. I'm not like my father and doesn't care about my children. I want them to have a good life and be happy. Like their mother. I wasn't living the best life until i married Elina, she's the sun that brought me out the darkness. I grab duvets for me and Elina to sleep on in the twins' room. Two years might seem too early for a couple to have a child but we wanted children at a young age so we aren't as old when they are adults or atleast teens.

The next morning.

I wake up and see Elina already with the babies. She's a little too obsessed with them. She's getting too distracted.

"Elina, you're a little too obsessed with them don't you think?" i said

"Yeah, you're right" said Elina

"Plus Ciara is coming to our house soon" i say

"YESS" screams Elina

The babies start to cry and Elina puts them back to sleep. Alfie and Sanna were going to take my last name but i feel that Mariana is going to dislike it and try to hurt them.