Vacation (1)

KenAtlas

💖31k likes  Nickiminaj , AkumaLuv, CL

KenAtlas: What should i put in it? 😍(going live in 10min!)

StanAtlas: New baby??

Bmopopboy: EVERYTHING!

StanMinaj22: Go live with nicki again!

KenAtlas: @StanAtlas yessirrr

15,000 comments

"Hey babies!" a strong yet soft voice came from the live broadcast.

"Let me let all of you get in here first! I see you Kaji(Stanminaj)." He said speaking to his fans while sipping his sprite lightly.

He appeared to be around 18 years of age with soft chocolate skin and light grey eyes looking at the comments in interest.

"Hairstyle? well today i have a slick back bun as you an see luv." He responded chuckling slightly. "In any case, this is my last day on my hiatus from you guys!" 

The comments increased ten hold after that comment, causing a ruckus in the section.

"Yes Yes, The king is back, however I wont be in the Palace recording room." Ken spoke with a sharp smirk causing people to get excited and anxious.

"Where are my Korean babies at??" Wit no delay, a array of people texted 'MEEEEE' 'OMG ARE YOU COMING' 'I AM' 

"Well I guess i might meet you all!" Ken said propping the phone a clear top table adjusting his seating.

A notification interrupted his thoughts causing his to focus on the text.

"I know he didn't just text me pack my shit now." He said laughing while the comments seemed readable able after another minute.

'StanAtlas: Was that-' "Shhhhhh Kaji !" Ken said before chuckling amongst themselves. He had a deep connection with some of his followers an they had appreciated it from him, especially the one dealing with personal problems. He was like therapy amongst them.

'@StanAtlas WHOOOO??? TELL US' 'OMG WHO YOU TEXTING?!" They wouldn't let up.

"All i'm going to say is......... one of my close friends, and thats it." Ken said showing off his red and black bathing suit. "Ya'll like?" he asked getting them to admire his outfit to which he got good responses.

"I'm watching and you not packing....." he read then started to pretend to be annoyed. "Ya'll he's telling me to pack and wan't me to get off live." 

'NOOOOO' 'Dont!' 'Stanatlas: Tell him I said sit down'

"Kaji he's in the live but he told me he was busy-  He just told me to get off before- YA'LL I GATTA GO" Ken said swiftly before grabbing the phone. "Don't worry palace i will be back later, with a special guest.

END CHAPTER

Sorry I just wanted to get this chapter over with but its all for fun and entertainment to fill my boredom! tootles. 

Next chapter- Kpop Idols are cute, but i'm iconic