Untitled Part 14

Behind the concept of "Edge of the World"

After a few moments, I had come up with an idea of looking within a mirror to view places, people, and objects. By the end of the story, I didn't know where my mind was going with the concept, but I wanted the reader to be in this perspective of viewing 'a' edge of the world. To me, I could have easily explained my imaginary thoughts and what I saw, but it's better to imagine what yourself has seen. Was it avoid? Or apocalyptic?

I decided to make the mirror sentient, and it choosing what it wanted you to see and experience-based off your desires. Nowadays people are living in the moment, and aren't expressing their mental capabilities when it comes to imagination. By the end, I either want the reader to think 'what did he see when he wrote this' or 'what do I imagine'. Some might even think if the story is done and will I continue, or even if I forgot to add another page.

A page-turner is not present, in this case, your imagination is currently flipping imaginary scenes to fill in the blanks. If you are imagining what you saw, or what you would do after seeing you 'edge of the world' then I did my job right. If I didn't, you lack imagination or care.