Shopping Spree 3(6)

I'm literally walking like the flyest person on the earth to this song. Anyway can y'all put me on some stories that make feel like the baddest on the planet. Anyways back to the story.

Namjoon P.O.V.

Oh no. 

CL P.O.V

Oh hell no.

Kens P.O.V

No maim.

Apparently some people took my live to heart there are a crowd looking like there hunting for someone. Another group is also blocking our way as our guards are protecting us. I opened my left hand as the guard gave me my camera.

"CL! OH MY GAWD" "NAMJOONN!" "KEN. KING!" I heard them yell. I'm a tad bit fearful for my life as this plan wen't downhill quickly. We tried to give our most pleasant smile.

"Hey babies! Shhh though we don't need unwanted attention." I said recording them smiling and...... crying? I think there happy, maybe? Anyways

"I love you so much Rapmon!" A girl said trying to touch him frantically. Before the guard could even move I grabbed her hand on instinct since it was near my face. "Calm down." I told her then grabbed Joon's hand and connected the two slowly.

"I love you too!" Namjoon said smiling causing her to faint. Oh girl my supporters would never.

"CL can I take a picture with you?" A fanboy said lovestruck as she agreed and he held the button. Not my supporter either.

"Oh Girl, ANYWAYS hey Ken" A girl said in the middle doing a hand sign I do in my outro plus she was calm and she dressed amazing, my supporter. I raised the camera to see her.

"Whats your name babe?" I asked eying her composure.

"Tonya! Don't forget it." She said like the baddie she appeared to be.

"I won'ttttt your cool, whats your instagram love?" 

"Tonyasosweet!" "OUU cute name i'm following it. You wan't a picture?"

"Yes please!" She said as I grabbed her phone and took a selfie.

Afterwards Cl, Namjoon and me decided to hurry to another store to dodge everyone.

The store was a mix of luxury brands and with less people so I took my time checking out everything. By the time we were finished, I had got things that looked too good to be true, whew. Multiple people had there pictures taken with us.

Outside paparazzi were looking at us as we told everyone to fan out the way. Our guards protected us while we started posing together. After CL and Nam decided they were finished I decided to walk around posing for everyone who was looking.

"Okay that's enough." I said giggling while getting in our vehicle to drive for some food.

A cafe was near so we decided to eat there, especially since it was near the apartment. 

❤️1

❤️1.5MIL Liked by Namjoonofficial, KenAtlas

CL:With my babies! Heavy on it, tagged: @KenAtlas  @NamjoonOfficial

LuvCL: Omggggg

ClAtlas: YASSS

StanNamjoon: Luckyy!

345k comments

❤️1.6 MIL. Liked by KenAtlas, CL, JiminOfficial, SugaOfficial, JinOfficial.

NamjoonOfficial: We had fun today!  Bestfriend and CL tagged: @KenAtlas @CL

BtsLore: I LOVE YOUUUU!

JiminOfficial: Must be nice, i'm at home guys.......

JinOfficial: So thats were you been huh.

StanBts: ^ OOPPPPPPPP

NamjoonOfficial: You didn't ask to come @JiminOfficial

344k comments

❤️1.5 MIL CL, NamjoonOfficial, JiminOfficial, JinOfficial, SugaOfficial

KenAtlas: With my babies living life! tagged: @CL @NamjoonOfficial

StanAtlas: I WANT SOME!

JiminOfficial: Where are yall?

Pommaco: YUM

KenAtlas: @JiminOfficial across the street. Where on our way luv.

JinOfficial: Its been a while!

KenAtlas: HEY MOM!

550k comments

We laughed about everything that happened so far including reacting to videos that were recordings of us in the mall. It was as though everything in the outside world was numb and it was only us in that moment.

END CHAPTER

Voodoo-san here to say I lowkey cut this short sadly. The story will continue but what would you wan't to happen in it?