Live Mukbang (9)

In honor of what I should watch after this chapter. 

KenAtlas

💖150K 

KenAtlas: Live Mukbang! Come in

(Comments have been disabled)

Setting up the phone, he began to sit down while opening up his food, having Rm sit beside him as they started up the live.

As though a explosion began, all who seen the live or the announcement ran inside.

"Hey babies!" Ken said, picking up a fry before chuckling at the frantic comments burst, almost not being able to see any comments.

"I didn't know this live was going to break the others! Maybe we should talk to Instagram about setting up a slow mode!" He said laughing while witnessing all the heart eyes and capitalized comment's.

"I think they want you to say something, don't be awkward!" He said, nudging his guest while the comments began to get into a frenzy while watching him get inside the camera.

"Hey guys!" RM yelled, watching the comment's once again run wild. "They really do need a slow mode-"

"Right, but guys consider this special footage!  Here we will discuss everything about us that you have been asking. Not to mention about the Cherry blossom campaign, Behind the scenes, and afterwards our shopping blog!" Ken said excited. 

"Yea... We will be streaming on YouTube.... Instagram we are going to have to talk." Ken said before switching.

-

"Okay. Slow mode." He said, watching the thousands of people join.

Now... Lets get started, currently we are in my second living room upstairs. Nam and I are eating CHICK-FIL-A!!!! As we should!"

"The fries!" Rm said while eating another one.

"We literally bought so much food....." Ken said slowly while picking up the ticket.

"The price is about 50+ and it's so healthy!" Ken proceeded to bite and groan happily.

"A lot of people used to say you only eat luxury meals and even spotted you at the most exclusive places." Rm said while biting into his sandwich, which he recreated the same sound as his bestfriend.

"Oh but try it with the honey mustard." Ken muttered while both parties dipped their sandwiches inside the honey mustard and ate.

"Hmmmm" They both sad in delight before both laughed.

"Okay. I do a lot of eating in luxury places because I often get invited with other parties or just to review the restaurant. I really enjoy places like this though." He said while pouring tea inside his glass cup, drinking it in delight.