Decision (12)

Ken had woken up from his long slumber, and slowly felt a nudge from his back.

 Turning around, he had peeped to see two people, to him, in his bed. Reese and Namjoon. As stared at them, he had looked around, seeing how everything was so quite, peaceful, and relaxed. 

 At this moment, he didn't have to worry about what he was going to be doing later. He was at a state of peace, but all peace turns hectic at some point. Raising himself up, he decided to lift off the bed softly, and enter the bathroom to get himself prepared.

 His routine was his daily needs in the bathroom which he did every morning before going into the shower. As he exited, he had attached a moisturizer for his body, and had his hair down in a certain position, knowing what he wanted to wear.

 Walking out the bathroom, he had walked to his closet, before choosing something a fashion director gave him.

(outfit)

 As he walked, feeling calmness and vulnerability, he found his steps to lead him into the recording room, sitting down while propping the phone up.

 Raising up the phone, he had began to go live, in this early morning he woke up.

 Turning on the live video, he waited calmly.

 3.......2........1 "Your live"

 Ken smiled, before muting the comments, however watching the views build up quickly.

 "I didn't realize some of you would be up at this time." He said calmly, blinking as he waited momentarily to speak after the views jumped.

 "So..... I have been here for a long time. It's really fun once you become accustomed and know where your going.. It's been over two months. My page grew considerably, because I seen you guys congratulating me on hitting 200 Mil. Subscribers and I was s h o c k e d."

 Looking at how the views sat, he continued.

 "I think it is best for me to go home, because I always thrive in the places I go, it just seems like this place latched on to me the most. And for obvious reasons. My best-friend lives here, the fashion here is amazing, and the content I have made here that you guys didn't see is amazing."

 Slowly, he heard steps coming towards him on the side, and turned around while smiling after seeing who it was.

 "Your on live?" Namjoon asked, yawning, causing Ken to take one look at the comments.

 "OMGGG IS THA-" "WHY IS HE OVER YOUR HOUSE AT THIS TIME?!" OOP" "HEY NAMJOON"

 Muting the comments once more, he had seen Namjoon walk over, sitting next to Ken.

 Slowly, rumor had been getting around they was on live together, and more and more people joined.

 "Hey Atlas clan!" He said, smiling as he seen Ken shake his head, but raising reese up from the ground.

 "Hi baby." He said smoothly, rubbing the fir of the animal while hearing it hum.

 "I was just telling them about me staying here, and telling them thank you for 200 million subscribers. Also that I should be moving, yet I can't find myself to do it."

 "Well, that is because I'm here. If I wasn't here, you would live for the fashion, but would have been gone already."

 Ken nodded, agreeing with the words.

 "But, part of your brand is going to new places, and I shouldn't let you wan't to stop because I'm here. I also came over to tell you congratulations since I got a key."

 Ken side glanced at the boy when he mentioned the key, knowing everyone was going to take what his said to another context, but continued. He was sly.

 "I think I know what I must do." Ken said sadly, looking at the camera.

 "Guys, Namjoon is in about many videos, since he was here on this journey so please show love to him okay?" Ken decided. "I will be leaving tomorrow, and celebrating my time with my friends here. Bts, Cl, everyone."

 He put his hand on the phone, preparing to end it, before saying "Thank you."

 At that moment, it seemed like the whole world had been watching him, while he watched it back.