Slurred (11)

Ken had been purposely done with everything he had experienced.

 Part of why, was because he had been drunk.

 "Gosh." He said openly, looking down at his nails.

 "Hello beautiful." Ken said, staring at the abnormally clean nails, before looking over at the door.

 Blinking, he smiled while looking at the boy walking in.

 "Nammmm~" He said, yawning while trying to say him name in the same breath.

 Staring down at the boy in shock, he looked towards the big wine bottle.

 'KenAtlas Splash myx.' Was on the bottle, causing him to gag after seeing the bottle be near the bottom.

 "Why did you drink so much?!" Namjoon asked in a loud tone, running over to grab the wine bottle before Ken tried to intake more than he could handle.

 "Did I do something wrong?" Ken asked, looking at the bright bottle, "Oh my, why is it all gone?"

 After all, the boy had still been classy even after drinking so much which would make some people crazy.

 Namjoon looked at the bottle. 'What percent of alcohol does this even ha-' He thought, before staring at the 'WARNING' sign and the percentage.

 Looking up at the smiling Ken, he had been shocked to find out the bottle should have KILLED the boy. He had a small frame, and he didn't seem like he could even take alcohol. Walking towards the boy, he had seen him blink, before looking upwards at him.

 "When did you get here?" He asked slowly, moving around his bed.

 "Ken-" Namjoon was going to say, before freezing when seeing the boy glare at him.

 "Yes?"

 The glare had been so intense, it had made him want to look away, yet he had to stay strong for the boys sake.

 "Come here." He said, making the boy look shocked, and then slowly come around on that side of the bed, looking up at the boy.

 "I'm...... Here." He said slowly, feeling his hand on the fluffy pillow. Caressing it softly, he had smiled.

 "A sheep-rabbit. So soft." Ken muttered, letting it take his attention.

 "Your right, it's a soft sheep-rabbit." Namjoon said softly, going along with his antics, moving the cover on top of the uncovered boy, causing him to slide down on the bed with a "oops."

 Laying a pillow under Ken's head, he had looked at Ken's perfect hair, which seemed to always be perfect in all cases, being in Bantu knots. The boy hummed, holding on to the pillow as though it was a living being.

 "Namjoon." Ken said softly, eyes closed while latching on to the pillow, making Namjoon to pause and stare down.

 "Yes?" He asked, waiting for the silent boy to answer.

 "I don't wan't to leave." He said lightly, making the k-pop star stare down.

 "I don't wan't to leave you, best-friend."

 Moving down, Namjoon whispered in his ear, hopefully thinking it would make him remember this, and decide his choice.

 "Then don't leave."

 Namjoon heard the boy's snore seconds after, making him grin.

 He paused, moving his way on the other side of the bed, before turning his head.

 "Reese!" Namjoon yelled, making him then hear small barks under the desk, before moving over towards him, nudging him softly.

 "You was watching over him wasn't you?" Namjoon asked, picking up the dog, and plopping himself inside the covers on the bed, laying the dog in the middle.

 Reese moved in a circular motion, before finding his spot and getting comfortable.

 Then, all together, they slept.