Shopping Spree part 2 (5)

THIS VIDEO IS BOMBBB. The fact I wasn't scared just shook O M G. BILLIE IS AN ICONNNN PERIODTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! YALL NEED TO GET WITH IT!. If you watched it tell me what you think! Anyways back to the story.

Narrator P.O.V

The group of 3 headed to the most luxurious store, upon Kens request. His closet was empty, and that meant a out of touch Ken. They had talked all the way in the car, joking about old times and what not. They walked around and hit a certain store containing jewelery.

Ken's P.O.V

Thanks for doing the introduction Voodoo-san (No problem babyboy

I decided to do a slight vlog while sightseeing around, I had seen a host club and different types of stores with cute and amazing items. While we decided to walk around, we had guards protecting us, I mean we were high in the food chain so we had to be heavenly guarded. Everyone stared but nobody said anything just took pictures. We all looked amazing so we walked with confidence.

We entered lotte world mall which looked amazing might I add. Nobody at the moment noticed us which was good however little gazes can turn into mobs quickly.

The jewelry store looked promising so we decided to take a look. Well me since they were just tagging along. I pulled out my camera and started recording.

"So guys i'm with my babies" "Hey." "Hello" both said in union from the background making poses before going back to walking in there positions out the camera.

"First store of the day will be-" I turned the camera to the store front. "Jewelry, we can't go wrong with that can we?" I said doing a light smile, earning more stares around. Upon entering, it was only 3 or 4 other people. The man at the register noticed our presence and called a employee to come over and help us.

He looked shocked and nervous. "May I help you with looking around?" He asked timidly trying to sound composed. poor baby. "No thank you but you can help us when we choose something around, yea?" Namjoon said to him making him even MORE timid than last time...... ugh

"We will be glad if you could see our exclusive content in the other for Famous idols such as yourselves." So he didn't know me, it was probably because I looked like like I own shit.

"We would be delighted to." I said calmly as he escorted us past the red hallway into a different room.

I internally screamed holding Joon who wanted to hold the camera and CL who also looked around smiling

I internally screamed holding Joon who wanted to hold the camera and CL who also looked around smiling. It was time to have fun.

"Guys Ken's dragging me around like i'm his baby." Namjoon said recording my hand on him as I didn't care what he was talking about. "Look at this. Can you show me this close up please?" I said pointing to a certain necklace which he agreed to after he seen my petite self man handling CL and Nam. 

OH YES! YES MAIMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

OH YES! YES MAIMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. -coughs- okay.

"I wan't it." I said letting the diamonds blind my senses.

"How much does it cost?" CL asked the head of the shop as he smiled before saying "650,000".

I felt my camera on me from the guard Nam gave the camera to as I heard that, and guess what? I had the same face. I smiled like a madman while eying it. "Real diamonds correct?" I asked to which hes aid "Yes sir."

I had to think about this logically. Realistically it would cause attention to myself, but nobody was around, and hey, I got coin! This was less than what i made in real estate check every month so TUH!!

"I'll buy it!" I said happily startling CL and Namjoon. "Are you sure sir? We have othe-" "I said I wan't it. Of course I wan't to buy other things so could you just put it at the register in here please?" I asked while as he stuttered to say anything. "Y-Y-yes sir."

"I can't believe you can buy that just because you like it with-ought double thinking." CL said while laughing as we walked around. "Yes maim I even have famous people that buy me things on a whim that cost the same as that, and even pay me to review their items." I explained.

"I remember you telling me you were the son of a multi billionaire family but this is crazy." Namjoon said while walking to another item he thought was cool.

" Namjoon said while walking to another item he thought was cool

"3 of these please." Namjoon said while looking at it. Me and CL looked at each-other then back to him silently. He looked at us while looking confused. "What?"

"Nothing." 

We all tried it on and had them adjusted to our measurements and together they cost 300k to my surprise.

"Namjoon how much coin do you haveee?" I whispered to him because I know damn well its not from those music checks. I'm playing but seriously.

"You like it?" He asked me watching how i'm acting, to which I said "Yes."

Walking to the register I payed for my item and I was going to walk out until The manager stopped me.

"Excuse me, but if you don't mind me asking, what is your occupation?" He asked thoughtfully.

"I'm a youtuber, landlord, investor." I said making him smile.

"Um if you don't mind-" I might mind... His workers came carrying other bags with boxes similar to mine in there.

"Well if you will, may you review these items? We will give you a sum of money as well as your 650k back. How many subscribers you have?" He asked looking to confirm his decision. He dumb as hell. kids don't give out priceless jewelery for a shout-out.

"150mil." I said blankly.

"P-pardon?" He asked like i said something crazy. Its a new age of youtube history so I was literally the youtube King.

"150 Mil." I repeated causing Cl and Nam to laugh."You made the right decision sir."

I signed the papers to our contract deal, so my money was returned as well as another slew of cash for our partnership. 

END CHAPTER

Voodoo-san here. Um next chapter will be the final for the shopping spree lol. Im really just enjoying myself.